Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

greasyhands
Oct 28, 2006

Best quality posts,
freshly delivered

BeanBandit posted:

Do Dell Ultrasharp U3011s ever go on sale? I've seen refurbs occasionally, but a limited warranty would be worrisome for something this pricey.

Yeah they go on sale occasionally, but you can also add extended warranties to the refurbs for varying prices depending on the rep you talk to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greasyhands
Oct 28, 2006

Best quality posts,
freshly delivered

INTJ Mastermind posted:

Holy gently caress is right. I just had to do some major detective work to get the order number from my monitor.

1. Dig up monitor box
2. Find that shipping sticker had another sticker over it.
3. Take a photo and use photoshop to enhance! to find the tracking number.
4. Put tracking number in FedEx to find order number.

Because apparently giving them the serial number of my monitor is not enough.

Gmail has saved my life so many times for things like this. You just search through old emails and find what you're looking for in 2 minutes. Sometimes I even email poo poo to myself just so I will be able to find it later if I need it.

greasyhands
Oct 28, 2006

Best quality posts,
freshly delivered
Is there are 21-23" 1080p equivalent of these 27" korean IPS everyone is getting?

greasyhands
Oct 28, 2006

Best quality posts,
freshly delivered
Has anyone announced an OLED monitor?

greasyhands
Oct 28, 2006

Best quality posts,
freshly delivered
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod...KkaAjxvEALw_wcB

This is a good deal... Right?