Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Gaius Baltar
Mar 12, 2008

I've been framed!
Refurbished Dell monitors come with a 90-day limited warranty. That sounds pretty terrible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Gaius Baltar
Mar 12, 2008

I've been framed!

The_Franz posted:

I checked this morning and it looks like it is $50 off today! New monitor time!

New monitor time for me too! This Samsung Syncmaster 245BW has been annoying me with its viewing angle. With the U2311H, no longer will I have to sit up at just the right height to be able to clearly see things which are dark!

Surprisingly, I had to pay sales tax when making the purchase.

Dr. Gaius Baltar
Mar 12, 2008

I've been framed!
gently caress, the U2311H just switched from being on sale for $269 to being on sale for $239. I ordered it when it was $269, and FedEx will deliver it tomorrow. Is it possible to get Dell to refund me $30?

Edit~Oh, wait, Canada. Nevermind.

Dr. Gaius Baltar fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jan 2, 2011

Dr. Gaius Baltar
Mar 12, 2008

I've been framed!
The time has come.

Dell 23" U2311H 1920x1080 IPS LCD - $199.99 shipped + sales tax

I bought this monitor for $285 last week. Enjoy your awesome deals you jerks.

Dr. Gaius Baltar fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jan 7, 2011