Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm looking for a Gsync monitor that will work with my old rear end GTX Titan card, but also something no bigger than 27". I've found two options, the Asus PG279QZ and the Asus PG278QR, but I'm not really sure if paying extra for the LED monitor will be worth it. I don't mind paying the extra bit, but I've no experience with LED monitors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Titan was a gift from a friend, and it was an upgrade to what I used to have in my computer. Honestly, I could be looking to overhaul my whole setup, so perhaps looking for a video card and getting a cheaper monitor with freesync is the better move.

I'll keep all that in mind, thanks!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

bgreman posted:

My Omen from the deal upthread came into my local BB a day early, just got it hooked up and configured and it's everything I hoped for in a monitor upgrade. Thanks to everyone in the thread for their input!

Same; holy moley I needed this!