Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

Shear Modulus posted:

I'm looking for a not-too-expensive 27" 1440p monitor but am not picky about refresh rate.

How's this one: BenQ GW2765HT http://www.amazon.com/BenQ-GW2765HT-27-Inch-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B00KYCSRSG? The reviews look solid and the price seems great.

I was considering getting one of the Korean ones but found a bunch of conflicting info about how to get a not-broken one, and that warranties were nonexistent, that it seems too risky.

I bought one of those korean ones (yamakasi catleap) and its been drat good to me for the time ive had it (around 3 years now), it does have like 2 or 3 dead pixels near the coroners but they are so small its only noticeable when you look hard. If you got the cash though get a name brand with warranty, 27 inch 1440 IPS are dirt cheap now.

On a side note i am looking at buying a LG 25um65 for a second screen, anyone have opinions on them? google/newegg reviews look reasonably good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU