Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phalex
May 14, 2002

Kurtz posted:

Was just going to ask why the price of the ultrasharp 23" was fluctuating so much in one week, from $319 to $249 and then to $279 today, and I guess I got my answer. I plan on buying this monitor, though I don't do any intense graphical work necessitating an IPS panel, but I want one for the pretty colors.

Can I expect the price of the 23" to drop again to 250 anytime soon, or just eat the $30 and buy the drat thing now? Or not even bother with the IPS panel if all I'm going to be doing is some gaming and mostly regular/casual use? Would be upgrading from an Acer AL2216W, 1650x1080. I've got a Radeon 6870 so I can handle the increased resolution.

I got 2 u2311h's around 2 months ago when they were $249, and 4 more again a couple days ago at $249. I don't know if that's how often they go on sale, but it seems they aren't too shy about it :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phalex
May 14, 2002

I think that was just a general PSA for everyone.