Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

hey guys, need some help. the monitor that i have right now is a mere 720p, which i've learned makes it quite difficult viewing things in premiere, and after effects. so now i need suggestions for a good full HD monitor. also, i sit like 4 to 5 feet away from it (i don't have a desk and it's just the way my room is set up), so keep that detail in mind. this will be primarily for video editing. don't really care about gaming. oh and if possible, one with two hdmi ports.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

MixMasterMalaria posted:

I might consider a television for this use case.

are you mocking me

edit:

K8.0 posted:

We can't tell you too much without knowing how much you're willing to spend, but seconding that perhaps you should consider a TV.

oh i guess it was serious then.

my bad, my budget is no more than $300 if i absolutely need to. But would be preferably if i could get something around $200

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

MixMasterMalaria posted:

https://slickdeals.net/f/14117120-t...earchBarV2Algo1

I would do this in your situation. 5 feet away is a lot for a 20-something inch screen. A TV will be a lot more comfortable to work on from that distance IMO.

that's a 4k t.v. though. my computer can't go higher than 1080p for now.

also i was thinking of something in the 32" range.