Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

sleepness posted:

That's a little bit TOO much "money doesn't matter" :)

If your video card can support it (good luck, there are like 4 video cards in the world that have minidisplayport), get an apple cinema display.

e: Nevermind, lots of ATI cards have displayport outputs. Not nvidia though

mitztronic fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Apr 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
Can anyone comment on this monitor? It was %50 off ($170) this weekend so I got one. Seemed like a good deal.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824005196&nm_mc=TEMC-RMA-Approvel&cm_mmc=TEMC-RMA-Approvel-_-Content-_-text-_-

I really wanted something with >1080 resolution but that seems almost impossible nowadays...

I'm wondering if maybe I should return it an get one of the dell IPS displays..

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
If you know someone in the UK you could always have them buy it for you and ship it... although it would be a huge pain to send it back in if there were dead pixels or something