Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

timebandit
Mar 22, 2004
Wow I'm insanely jealous, Vaughan Williams is my absolute favorite of all time. Symphony No. 5, specifically the last climax of the first movement, will always be my number one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timebandit
Mar 22, 2004
I know this is kind of a long shot, but if you guys could help me out, I'd be forever indebted.

This film, Detropia. It's on netflix instant, great movie about the decay of Detroit. The opening is about three minutes long, and contains a piece that I listened to heavily in my childhood, but can't remember for the life of me who comped it. Help me out here NMD!

timebandit
Mar 22, 2004
Hi dead thread! Come back to us!

Okay, so I just watched the yelp episode of south park and if anybody could identify the piece of music playing whilst Gerald brovlovski writes his habanero chicken review I would be forever grateful.

Also, I've been looking for a concert band (or perhaps orchestral?) rendition of "the lords prayer" whose first measures begin with an orchestra chimes solo... I know I'm digging kinda hard with this one (if anybody happens to have the 2004 Delaware all state band cd I know it's the last track).