Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat Turkey
Aug 1, 2004

Gobble Gobble Gobble!

oversteer posted:

I think it's still restricted US-side but Spotify is drat awesome for classical music.

I have probably 30 playlists of stuff so far. I've been getting whole lists of compositions off Wikipedia and building up playlists for everything from my favourite composers - even down to different performances (listening to Rachmaninoff play his own Piano Concertos is quite amazing)

Sorry this sounds like a shill but it did actually transform my listening of classical music. caveat - I had to buy Premium because the ads were so loving annoying.

If you have playlists set up, isn't it possible to share them? I know that's what some people have done.

I would enjoy listening to pre-arranged and enjoyed playlists to serve as introductions to composers or music in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU