Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disharmony
Dec 29, 2000

Like a hundred crippled horses lying crumpled on the ground

Begging for a rifle to come and put them down
Not sure if this is the correct thread to ask this so apologies if it isn't.

Do you think its smart for someone trying to get in the podcast hobby to skip ahead to a good mic instead of a cheap entry-level one? I have my eye on a Audio Technica AT2035 and a decent interface mostly because I hate buying something that I would likely upgrade in the future since that will just leave junk hanging around.

For what it's worth, the room isn't treated with acoustic panels or anything and I have a fan running because of the warm climate. It's also technically not a podcast but more like a vlog in which I have a camera shooting from above (ala an Unboxing video) as I explain what that object is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU