Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

downfall
Jun 23, 2005

I don't podcast as yet, but I've been working on a concept - trying to figure out how to make it work and whether or not I can get a friend or two committed. Anyway, just chiming in to say that I've checked out 75% of the podcasts in this thread, and I've enjoyed everything I've listened to thus far - and I've added several to my regular rotation. Keep up the nice work everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downfall
Jun 23, 2005

King Lou posted:

A fair number of my listeners appear, by their Facebook profiles or requests for magnets, to be high school kids. Not really surprised they aren't floating me $.

To be honest (and it's not just you), I just outright forget about donating when people don't mention it in a show. The reason is that I rarely go to most show websites. The shows I'm subscribed to automatically download new episodes, and most of the shows I follow post Facebook updates as well, so I often don't even think about going to the website, which is typically the place to donate.