Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Graviija
Apr 26, 2008

Implied, Lisa...or implode?
College Slice
drat, there are already so many awesome mods for this game. I'm mainly using the "ambience" mods (Nevada Skies and Electro-City, which are incredible), but there's just so much awesome stuff.

I'm choosing to ignore the furry garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Graviija
Apr 26, 2008

College Slice
Man, even the low-loot version of World of Pain seems to have a lot of...well, loot. Even with Barter Town installed, I'm still basically swimming in caps from all this stuff.

I guess I could, like, not pick all those sweet weapons and armors and ammo types up, but come on now. That ain't Fallout.

Graviija
Apr 26, 2008

College Slice
Can anyone help me figure out why the Darker Nights part of Electro-City is so freaking inconsistent for me? Sometimes is works, and sometimes it just shuts down (IE returns to vanilla nights, which look awful). It even happens while it's already night - like a light switch going off in the sky.

I don't get it. I have it in the right load order (at least according to the readme that came with the mod). Seems to happen a lot once I approach the central part of the map.

Graviija
Apr 26, 2008

College Slice

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Are you running it with a weather mod?
You know, I used to be running it with Nevada Skies, but before this playthrough, I uninstalled everything. The weather is completely vanilla right now.

I just installed a different, separate darker nights mod, which seems to be working all right. Doesn't quite get the satisfying pitch-blackness I could get with the Electro-City version that emphasized lighting so beautifully, but it works.