Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cuntrageous
Jun 6, 2008

Anyone have the link to the workbench compilation that lets you make pretty much anything at the bench?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntrageous
Jun 6, 2008

On guns: I started a bullet-drop mod. It's alright but I need to fix some junk. If anyone wants the current .esp I'll post it but I think I'm the only one who would like something like this- it makes sniping a lot more difficult.

cuntrageous
Jun 6, 2008

What are the must-have costume and weapon mods right now? Just reinstalled Fallout and I lost all my data.

cuntrageous
Jun 6, 2008

I completely missed the release of Project Nevada did that turn out to be a winner or a stinker?

cuntrageous
Jun 6, 2008

hey naky does the realistic ballistics thing for your armoy mod include bullet drop?

cuntrageous
Jun 6, 2008

I have had little to no issues with it so far and I'm running a 5 year old system.

cuntrageous
Jun 6, 2008

quote:

As a female modder,

cuntrageous
Jun 6, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

here's what kind of work goes into the Armory btw:

All this for changing an animation set from one that pushes an invisible assembly pin to one that only animates the ejection port when iron-sighted because Bethesda doesn't know how to rig animations

and Nexus users have the gall to be angry at their poo poo being fixed, it's like being there requires a mandatory lobotomy

'Intellectual property' hahahahaha

cuntrageous
Jun 6, 2008

How do you change the actor draw distance in the game? Is it a console command or something that can be changed permanently in geck?

cuntrageous
Jun 6, 2008

Does anyone know of a good M1A/M14 with scope mod? The few I've found were not very well done and it would be a perfect fit for the character I am playing right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntrageous
Jun 6, 2008

Arenovalis posted:

Would this tickle your fancy? Not much work left after Naky gets it converted.

Thanks! Immediately set it as my signature weapon.