Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

What about the children foo'?
I've started getting reasonably regular crashes when out in the open, can anyone spot check my load list and see if it's what it should be?

FalloutNV.esm
More Perks.esm
New Vegas Redesigned.esm
Compiled Patch.esp
Lore version.esp
Red Lucy (Knobody13 request).esp
Silus (Vcat request).esp
Existence2.0.esp
CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
More Perks Update.esp
unlocked armors v2_2.esp
Cactai of the Wastes [plugin].esp
Better Binoculars High.esp
noautoaim.esp
RepairKit.esp
ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esp
ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esp

Total active plugins: 17
Total plugins: 17

That's the list according to the BOSS Auto Sort so I dunno. It might be ELECTRO CITY, that was the last thing I installed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

So I'm not far in the game and using Goodsprings as my dump location (pushed some crates near to the benches) do I get a hideout at any point? Now that I've installed FengShui I need some space to create man.

I had a look at the Underground Hideout, but it seems a bit too overpowered so early. Is there something a little simpler? Otherwise I'll just use Harpers Shack as my go to.

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Cool beans, thanks.

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I'm not a personal user of the mod, but it's the only popular Male Body Replacer that I can recall. Judging by the percentage of body replacers that focus on women, it would appear that about 80 percent of players choose a female PC either to masturbate to or because they are pathetic nancy-boys.

You know, all I want it to be able to strip someones armour off and not have them magically thrown on a shirt and shorts. It's a minor thing but still annoying. But yeah the only alternative seems to be massive dongs and supermodels.

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

I can't even get Feng Shui to run. Having it enabled anywhere on my load order causes a crash at start up, so who knows what the hell it's conflicting with.

Load order in case someone knows whats up:

FalloutNV.esm
More Perks.esm
New Vegas Redesigned.esm
Tales from the Burning Sands.esm
Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
Lore version.esp
Compiled Patch.esp
Silus (Vcat request).esp
CASM.esp
SaveKey.esp
NewVegasBounties.esp
IIWR 2.1.0.esp
Existence2.0.esp
CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
More Perks Update.esp
unlocked armors v2_2.esp
LootableOldCars_OE.esp
Sprint Mod.esp
WMR_WME_A.esp
Feng Shui NV.esp
noautoaim.esp
RepairKit.esp
UnderwaterFX.esp
UWFXGodrays.esp
Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
CompanionDisguises.esp
Feng Shui - Keymap Template.esp

Total active plugins: 32
Total plugins: 32

This is the auto-sorted option, so dunno?

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Amstrad posted:

So I put in a little more work today.

DOWNLOAD

Oh man. There needs to be a Mysterious Stranger perk that uses Spider with a hard coded grin plastered on his face, the chair-leg of truth and a bowel disruptor.

LISTEN TO THE CHAIR-LEG OF TRUTH! IT DOES NOT LIE!

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Heti posted:

This sounds like the most monkey cheese random poo poo ever and I'm glad I don't know what it is.

Transmetropolitan one of the greatest and most imaginative comic series out there. Read it through if you get the chance, behind the STDs and pop-culture orgasms there's a really powerful story.

Also, a gun that makes you poo poo yourself.

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

SheepNameKiller posted:

Somewhere near the bottom of your load order you should have this and in this order, load order is really important in this case since some of these mods overlap. Highways and Byways is optional of course.

LUMENARIUMandELECTROCITY - Nevada Skies Replacer.esp
URWLNV.esp (http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35570)
Electro-City - Completed Workorders.esp
Electro-City - Highways and Byways.esp
Electro-City - Emittance.esp
URWLNV Darker Night.esp (http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35315)

Once you get in game you select emittance level MED, which is actually very important to getting the desired look. And don't forget to disable the nevada skies weather patterns so that it doesn't bug out URWL.

I'm pretty sure none of that really applies to me but here goes.
See I've been using the auto-sort mode in FOMM and what's happened is that it's continuously put Nevada Skies somewhere in the middle - ie. it wasn't actually fully working.
I realised this and moved it to the end of the load list and it does seem to be working ok - but are the nights meant to be THIS dark? I had a look around and there doesn't seem to be any modular options, just take the nice weather and skies AND the pitch black nights or none of it.

My load list

FalloutNV.esm
More Perks.esm
New Vegas Redesigned.esm
Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
Compiled Patch.esp
Silus (Vcat request).esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
CASM.esp
SaveKey.esp
NewVegasBounties.esp
Lore version.esp
IIWR 2.1.0.esp
UHNV.esp
Existence2.0.esp
CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
More Perks Update.esp
unlocked armors v2_2.esp
LootableOldCars_OE.esp
Sprint Mod.esp
WMR_WME_A.esp
Tailor Maid Black Retex - NV.esp
Feng Shui NV.esp
noautoaim.esp
RepairKit.esp
UnderwaterFX.esp
UWFXGodrays.esp
Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
CompanionDisguises.esp
ELECTRO-CITY - Emittance.esp

Total active plugins: 36
Total plugins: 37

I'm actually yet to try the game with EC emittance on - is it a resource hog? I'm barely above spec as it is. And using the NS replacer is the right thing to do right? Disable NS standalone and enable the replacer to use with Electro City?
And are there any night vision scope mods?

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Vita posted:

Tailor Maid - NV.esp

Do you need both of these installed? I've only got Black on there but I haven't actually done anything with it yet.

Also Brace I'm pretty sure you hold down whatever CASM key you set and it should bring up the config menu

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

potaties posted:

Just go ahead and put it near the bottom of your load order like this:

LUMENARIUMandELECTROCITY - Nevada Skies Replacer.esp (comes with Electro-City, install Nevada Skies normally but use this ESP instead)
URWLNV.esp
Electro-City - Completed Workorders.esp
Electro-City - Highways and Byways.esp (If you want)
IMAGINATOR.esp
URWLNV Darker Night.esp http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downlo...le.php?id=35315 (Also optional if you want dark nights)?

BOSS says
ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator.esp

but I have no idea if Nevada skies is even working or not, yet to see a rainstorm, rad storm or otherwise and I've had it installed for quite a while now.

The Nevada Skies dark nights stuff is pretty retarded.

Is there a happy medium between this:

Click here for the full 1680x1050 image.

and vanilla:

I tried adding the Cataracts perk but it bumps my sneak up too high and ups my AG by 2, so it's a bit cheaty. Any alternatives?

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

potaties posted:

Are you using URWL at all? If so, the separate URWL Darker Nights addon on the Nexus with IMAGINATOR on the URWL setting has pretty much been spot on for what I was looking for, still really dark but playable, unlike all the pitch-black variations, not to mention all the light sources look great. Also a good way to check and see if Nevada Skies is working for you : do you have the Thermo-Hygrograph item in the apparel section of your inventory? If so, you might have to manually config stuff from there, and if not, then try putting it above Electro-City in your load order I guess.

No, haven't used URWL, I'll give it a shot and report back.

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

potaties posted:

Make sure to grab the Darker Nights esp from http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35315 and try shoving it on to see if it's up your alley. It's what really sealed the deal for me.

Not quite what I was looking for...

I think I just have to turn any darker nights options off, they just annoy me too much by being ridiculously dark.

I honestly don't know if any of these guys have actually walked around in the desert at night, if the moons out you can see a long long way - the light doesn't magically stop 2 feet from you and delve into inky, impenetrable blackness. Same goes for the ambient light anywhere near a light source - it travels a decent way before dropping off.
If it was half again as dark as vanilla I think I would enjoy it but as is it just adds a layer of frustration that doesn't outweight the 'oooh pretty' factor.

I did find quite a nice night vision mod that replaces the PB light which in turn means it won't take up an apparel slot: Pipboy NV

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Machismo posted:

Joystiq.com had an article about a coming mod called Project Nevada. Aside from an amazing logo font, it has sprinting, tackling, running jumps, visors for all helmets, heat vision and night vision, and a nifty grenade hotkey.

Just a trailer, but I like what is see. The heat vision is amazing. Shows wisps of hot air coming off of enemies.

Source: http://bethblog.com/index.php/2011/01/17/mod-in-progress-project-nevada/

That looks very very nice. Although the visors thing I'll probably leave out.

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Amstrad posted:

I've just updated my Legendary Hunter Pack so that all the items are now craftable using 'hide' items that the creatures drop.
Go get it: Download

Totally rad. I have no modding skills whatsoever but if you make a quest it should start with a note on a corpse in that abandoned Hunters Shack. Or from No-Bark.

EDIT: Every quest should start from No-Bark.

Mister Bung fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Jan 19, 2011

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Is anyone else having issues with dissapearing companions?
Boone and EDE definitely don't follow me through the Freeside South gate and now they've just kind of dissapeared into the ether out at Ellis. They're showing on the map but not in the world and using TCL to try go under the ground to find them doesn't work (once you go 'under' the floor it warps you back on top for some reason)

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

A Lamer posted:

I think it's a vanilla issue. You can get your companions back by entering interior locations and then leaving back into the cell you lost them on. It seems to be an issue with transitioning between two outdoor cells like crimson caravan, the strip, the airport etc. These don't send you to an entirely new location, but rather put you on the other side of the gate and load in the new cell. I get the impression your companions aren't warping past the gate with you due to follow distance or something.

Yeah I found that if I quicksaved at the spot they were showing on the map, the reloaded it they'd come back.

My load order for Senor Cream-of-Plenty's perusal:
FalloutNV.esm
More Perks.esm
Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
New Vegas Redesigned.esm
Compiled Patch.esp
Silus (Vcat request).esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
CASM.esp
SaveKey.esp
NewVegasBounties.esp
IIWR 2.1.0.esp
UHNV.esp
UHNV-Performance-Patch.esp
Existence2.0.esp
CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
unlocked armors v2_2.esp
More Perks Update.esp
LootableOldCars_OE.esp
Sprint Mod.esp
WMR_WME_A.esp
DynamicNightVision.esp
Tailor Maid - NV.esp
Feng Shui NV.esp
noautoaim.esp
RepairKit.esp
Nevada Skies - URWLified.esp
UnderwaterFX.esp
UWFXGodrays.esp
NVGoggles.esp
Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
CompanionDisguises.esp
NVBobbleheads.esp
LegendaryHunter.esp
KillingKarmaFix.esp

Total active plugins: 42
Total plugins: 47

The only companion specific ones I'm using are the disguises one and whatever came in the Community patch. Am I right in reading there that it's been updated?

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Gyshall posted:

I'm on track to dump more loving hours into this game than any other Bethesda game.... New Vegas is exactly what I've always wanted - an easily moddable CRPG from Obsidian.

e: I can't remember if I mentioned this before, but I've switched from using the Lootable Old Cars mod to this one - Salvage Perk. It adds a perk that you can take on level up with sufficient Survival/Repair to loot stuff like cars, radios, old computers, etc. It's a much better implementation of the same thing Lootable Old Cars does.

Survival 50, Repair 50 are reasonable high stats though. I think I'll stick with Lootable Old cars for conveniences sake.

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Gyshall posted:

True, but I think Lootable Old Cars makes it almost too easy to get scrap metal/scrap electronics - especially with a repair mod that lets you repair items with scrap metal. LOC makes the first part of ED-E's quest a bit too easy, if you ask me.

another edit: Does anyone know how crafting/repair lists work? Is there an option to merge them in Wyre Bash at all? My concern is that I'm starting to add more crafting mods and I don't know if one will overwrite other crafting lists or not.

I'm only using the Weapons Mod crafting mod, I purposely didn't use the cross repair one because I feel the same. However, being able to immediately pimp out your new gun from your crate full of crap is nice.

Oh and I'm still stuck on the "It seems ED-E has Enclave logs triggered by keywords" thing soooo...

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

I really do love how much more you can get out of NV with mods. It makes me sad for anyone that bought it on console really.

Also, STILL no Mole rat boobs?

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Oh god DAMNIT. I've hit a Fast Travel crash bug and I'm incredibly pissed off.
I'm going through the New Vegas Bounties questline - just killed the guy named Oneda and was able to fast travel back to the shack to hand in the quest. Once I left the shack it was crash city. I can't fast travel and I can't save either, so that's handy.
Help!

Load order:
FalloutNV.esm
CompanionInfAmmo.esm
More Perks.esm
Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
New Vegas Redesigned.esm
Community Bugfix Compilation Patch.esp
Silus (Vcat request).esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
CASM.esp
SaveKey.esp
NewVegasBounties.esp
IIWR 2.1.0.esp
UHNV.esp
Existence2.0.esp
CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
unlocked armors v2_2.esp
More Perks Update.esp
LootableOldCars_OE.esp
old vaquero includes that gun.esp
Sprint Mod.esp
that gun holdout.esp
WMR_WME_A.esp
better that gun 44mag.esp
Classic energy weapons.esp
DynamicNightVision.esp
Tailor Maid - NV.esp
Feng Shui NV.esp
noautoaim.esp
RepairKit.esp
UnderwaterFX.esp
UWFXGodrays.esp
NVGoggles.esp
Color Me Evil.esp
Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
CompanionDisguises.esp
NVBobbleheads.esp
LegendaryHunter.esp
KillingKarmaFix.esp
ArtsAndCrafts.esp

Total active plugins: 49
Total plugins: 52

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

gently caress. Every single one of my saves is now affected. Fast travel crashes and saving crashes. Removing the New Bounties.esp from the load order makes it crash on startup. I tried going back to before I started the particular quest and no dice.

What on earth could have possibly happened to corrupt ALL my save games and everything previous to that point?!
I'm so bummed right now, tonight was New Vegas night :(

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

I was able to load a save from 2 hours earlier (because CASM is amazing like that) and all seemed fine and I was very happy.

Except when it crashes on fast travel later. *sigh*

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

potaties posted:

Did you still have NVBounties.esp unchecked when you loaded the earlier CASM save file? Not sure if this mod has a track record or not as being save-corrupty, since you mentioned it.

I got rid of it and every file associated with it and it seemed ok. Looking through the comments of the file there are a handful of 'now I have fast travel crashes and my saves are broke great mod really enjoyed it thanks thumbs up' so I guess the system works...

I might do a full reinstall tomorrow just to be safe. Stupid New Vegas Bounties.

Also, if I'm installing the newest version of the Community Bugfix Patch how do I use it as an fmod? That means it's a self contained package right? So next update I don't have to comb through deleting all the stuff from previous?

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Ok, so I'm trying a new install sans New Vegas Bounties (gently caress that mod) but why can I no longer find any mention of Nevada Skies - URWLified ?
Has it been superseded by the newest version of Electro City?

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

potaties posted:

Just want to point out, after looking at your load order earlier, I decided to give Underwater FX + Godrays a shot, but I distinctly could not get them to play nice with NSkies URWLified. Just a forewarning, but then again maybe someone else knows how to shove 'em in the load order to make them work together. Also yeah, Nevada Skies URWLified even just got an update today, so it's definitely still up.

Ah right, I'll grab the new version then.

I had no issues with UnderwaterFX+Godrays, the effect worked fine regardless of whatever weather effects were going on etc. It was always sitting at the very bottom, so who knows?
BOSS has done weird stuff though in that it's done a significant rearrange of the same mods into a new order (seemingly with no difference) now that I have a new install. I'm just finishing up the reinstall so fingers crossed I can salvage my 54 hour game :(

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

I'm happy to say that I'm tentatively back in the saddle. After a re-download from steam and fresh installs of all up to date mods it seems to be stable. Mods!

In short, gently caress New Vegas Bounties and thank god for CASM.

Also anyone using the Sunglasses Collection NV fomod, are they showing up for you? Every container in the goodsprings gas station is empty for me (having looted it clean way back)

edit: derp

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Smuggins posted:

Is New Bounties I really generating a lot of hate or am I hearing the frustration of only a few? I've been very light on my mod list and I do not remember having any problems with the mod.

Now I'm setting up with about 15 or so mods that should keep me happy until Dead Money is graciously allowed to be released by the Xbox agreement.

I guess I will see if something breaks.

I had it installed from the start but never actually pursued the questline. 53 hours later and three bounties in I had fast travel crashes, save crashes and lockups and had to put in a lot of work to get my game stable again.
I was actually enjoying the mod but it completely broke my game and going by the comments section on newvegasnexus there's quite a few people having the same issues at various points. I actually contacted the author and he suggests going to a previous save BEFORE I had the mod installed, so that's not helpful and not actually trying to find out why some people are having these issues.
So basically I would like to play it but not at the risk of a complete reinstall plus mod installs. If it works for you enjoy, didn't work for me and I'll steer clear until I've finished the game or something.

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

It's been a while since I played and I just update a few of my existing mods ( Electro City, Imaginator) and added a few (populated casios) and now it's crashing like a bastard. Can anyone trouble shoot my list?

As of now I'm on a new computer with my stuff copy+pasted from my old so I lost my working order and have reset it using the BOSS auto sort in FOMM.

FalloutNV.esm
CompanionInfAmmo.esm
IWR.esm
More Perks.esm
Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
New Vegas Redesigned.esm
WorkingCrimsonCaravanTraders.esp
NVBobbleheads.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
CASM.esp
IWR - Rebuilt.esp
SaveKey.esp
Lucky 38 Suite Expansion.esp
UHNV.esp
Existence2.0.esp
CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
More Perks Update.esp
LootableOldCars_OE.esp
populatedcasino.esp
Sprint Mod.esp
unlocked armors v2_2.esp
that gun holdout.esp
WMR_WME_A.esp
FO3WeaponsRestoration.esp
DynamicNightVision.esp
LFox Invisible Armored Vests.esp
Sunglasses Shipment.esp
Tailor Maid - NV.esp
RepairKit.esp
Feng Shui NV.esp
noautoaim.esp
Color Me Evil.esp
Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
LegendaryHunter.esp
UnderwaterFX.esp
UWFXGodrays.esp

Total active plugins: 47
Total plugins: 48

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Ah. If I remove it will that be MORE gamebreaking?

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Well my 45+ hour game is completely broken :( It'll load the save but resting, fast travel, going through transition doors all crash the game, I am so drat bummed.

FalloutNV.esm
CompanionInfAmmo.esm
IWR.esm
More Perks.esm
Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
New Vegas Redesigned.esm
Community Bugfix Compilation Patch.esm
WorkingCrimsonCaravanTraders.esp
NVBobbleheads.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
CASM.esp
IWR - Rebuilt.esp
SaveKey.esp
Lucky 38 Suite Expansion.esp
UHNV.esp
Existence2.0.esp
CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
More Perks Update.esp
LootableOldCars_OE.esp
populatedcasino.esp
Sprint Mod.esp
unlocked armors v2_2.esp
that gun holdout.esp
WMR_WME_A.esp
DynamicNightVision.esp
LFox Invisible Armored Vests.esp
Sunglasses Shipment.esp
Tailor Maid - NV.esp
RepairKit.esp
Feng Shui NV.esp
noautoaim.esp
Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
LegendaryHunter.esp
FO3WeaponsRestoration.esp
UnderwaterFX.esp
UWFXGodrays.esp

Total active plugins: 47
Total plugins: 48

Anyone able to offer anything? How do I use FEdit or whatever it is to trouble shoot compatibility errors?

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

The Lone Badger posted:

Try loading an earlier save. FO3 had an occasional problem where a save would be borked and would crash next transition. NV might have inherited it.

I'll give this a try and the dismemberment thing, thanks folks.

I can load older saves (or at least my second to last oldest)and wander around, shoot, talk, etc. but loading an interior/exterior will play the appropriate music/sfx for a second then crash.
Stupid engine, just as I was about to head to the plant infested vault too!

EDIT: Quicksaving also crashes it. In-game it seems fine, soon as I try to do anything complicated like rest, travel, transition it crashes. Grrr

Mister Bung fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Apr 24, 2011

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

I do so love how I set FNV to NOT be update by Steam but that option gets reset every time the program closes.
So now I'm sitting here with version 1.3 and no way to troubleshoot my load order because FOMM ain't updated yet.

I just wanna go back to exploring Vaults :(

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

The Cheshire Cat posted:

It's the autosaving that's causing that. Quicksave and autosave are both problematic; disabling autosave helps prevent the save corruption from happening, but it won't solve it once it's already occurred (since you're still prevented from saving by the crash, so it'll crash less but you'll NEVER be able to save, so that's not helpful).

THANK YOU. Looks like the crashes were autosave issues, now that I have them all disabled and Savekey running it's all good.
I am very, very happy right now :D

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

So seriously, STILL no molerat boobs?

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Woebin posted:

Molerat boobs came and went. They reached #2 on the Nexus before being removed.

Pretty sure Naky made them, click the question mark under one of his posts and you should be able to find a screenshot.

Oh man, that is a BEAUTIFUL thing.

Also, what's gone wrong with my skybox here?

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

lordfrikk posted:

Looks like an obvious case of division by zero to me.

Right, time for a trip up into the infinite then.

Which got me thinking, how come there aren't any rad-storm tornadoes in NV?

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Seriously though, can someone help me out with my what appears to be the 'Blue' sky from Nevada Skies looks like this :

I've reinstalled all the files from the latest release of NS but it's still doing the same thing. Help?

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

The Lone Badger posted:

Neat, thanks.

This mod rebuilds alternatives to the pre-order DLC and adds them into the game. There's no images and I haven't used it so I'm not sure how accurate they are.

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Chronojam posted:

Isn't there just the console command "Sexchange" to swap gender?

showracemenu brings up the character creation thing (press ~ again to close the console) where you can change your gender. I don't know what the deal is in NV but changing race (and I think sex) in F3 broke all your perks so you had to remove them then re-add them.

EDIT: The lighting in that menu is never reflected in the real world, so every single one of my characters looks like a retarded man baby.

Mister Bung fucked around with this message at 12:52 on May 10, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

My goodness.

I haven't even seen this in game (after 90+ hours on a single playthrough...) but now I'll have to search it out.