Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"
"What the fuck is this?!"

Capn Beeb posted:

Underground Hideout does it, but it will only put non-modded weapons on the wall. For stuff with visible weapon mods/weapons that you got from the nexus/wherever, you'll need this:

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38625

WARNING! :siren: feng shui is seriously god drat addictive :siren: I fiddled with it for HOURS back in Fallout 3.

Hours. :pwn:

Fantastic.

Does anyone know of any mods that will let me add a movable light source as an object? Say for instance a lamp or candle?

My house could use some more light sources.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"
God drat you FengShui. This isn't going to end well.
:negative:

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"

Arenovalis posted:

Released the Anti-Material rifle :cool:

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39306

10mm smg might be next..

I love your reskins. Any chance you could take a whack at the Nasty Grandpa? :3:

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38762&navtag=file/images.php?id=38762&tab=3

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"
Or use the debugmegapistol and cheat your way to the achievements.

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"

Verdugo posted:

It's not really clear what's happening in that picture. You're looking at the ground?

The sky IS the ground. :supaburn:

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"

Capn Beeb posted:

Yup.

One from New Vegas:

Then a few days later Underground Hideout was updated with an automatic gold bar sorter HURRR!

Pfft. Tourist.

(Still WIP)

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"

potaties posted:

EDIT: Actually, Monster w21 Faces, it looks like you need to update the Fonts section of your fallout ini if you're using DarnifiedUI. They're so big!

Yeah I installed Requiem and it hosed up my game. I'm in the middle of redownloading all my mods so I can do a fresh install.

Capn Beeb posted:

What house/hideout is that?

It's a version of Goodsprings shack that has fixed lighting.

Omnicarus posted:

Look like the old Goodsprings Shack mod that was removed from Nexus a while back. May be wrong or it may be some updated version.

What? :(

Does anyone still have it?

Monster w21 Faces fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Jul 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monster w21 Faces
May 11, 2006

"What the fuck is that?"
Are there any mods that overhaul the crafting system in Fallout?

My recent addiction has been Minecraft, mainly due to the aspect that lets you hunt monsters, harvest their parts and then build stuff.

If a mod like this doesn't exist I'm going to make one myself.

Maybe for Skyrim.

Anyone interested in a goon project?