Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

look-
a post,

New dead brother has a wife but now im her wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

The Skirt Sings At The Landing is finally getting TL'd again, remains very very good IMO. Hope its first volume sells well, I'd like for this to get whatever runtime the mangaka wants for it.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

New oomer just dropped.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

System Access Node Not Found

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

TFW there's finally more Seiyuu Radio to read

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Ooh! Are we messing with Adora?

That nerd is getting more and more concerning/stalkery each chapter.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Senerio posted:

That nerd is getting more and more concerning/stalkery each chapter.

yeah the writing around the main duo's been good enough that I'm not *too* worried but I am starting to get curious about exactly what the story's playing at with him

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Dumb Prefect has had two updates since MD went down. Most recent chapter was a super bulky one, a whopping 40 pages!

I sure hope this dis from a suspiciously familiar serious looking man doesn't lead to a 20 page epic rap battle.
Kudos to the translators for killing it with this one

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

System Access Node Not Found

About that day off from work is about taking the day off from work, and is

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Her Tale of Shim Chong

It used to be on tappytoons but I guess the license expired or something? Anyway, it's a story of two gals becoming pal, one's the daughter of a blind commoner the other recently arrived in town to marry a top official. Can love blossom in this anachronistic ancient Korean town?

It's already been fully translated and it can be a bit of a tough read because of, well, violence against women. But their struggles are not without victories, and there is a happy ending.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Dreams, Amelia - dreams and false alarms

Megamarm

One of those little oneshots that's worth it just for the credits page

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

look-
a post,

Argas posted:

Her Tale of Shim Chong

It used to be on tappytoons but I guess the license expired or something? Anyway, it's a story of two gals becoming pal, one's the daughter of a blind commoner the other recently arrived in town to marry a top official. Can love blossom in this anachronistic ancient Korean town?

It's already been fully translated and it can be a bit of a tough read because of, well, violence against women. But their struggles are not without victories, and there is a happy ending.

I read that a few months ago and enjoyed it. I would put it up there with Moonlight Garden in manhwa stuff I read (though overall weaker, the antagonists are kinda flat)
So yeah, I would second the recommendation.

Between Sora & Haena, Relationship Guidelines, and Kill Switch it feels like there has been an influx of manhwa stuff getting translated lately I enjoy.

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 04:36 on May 10, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

look-
a post,

ikoku nikki presents: dad investigations