Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
I'm at the 13th chapter of Bonnouji thanks to this thread and I'm loving it. The one thing, though, is it doesn't communicate passage of time well; the first 13 chapters apparently cover 2 years worth of events and I'd almost thought the translator was getting something wrong because that seemed like a ludicrously long amount of time for what I'd otherwise assume was a few months in-story time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
Yeah that seems weird (and dang, I just started reading this. Maybe I'll make an ADTRWiki page so folks don't forget about it over the next year or so?). Does anyone know what's up?

edit: OKAY I'll fill it out a little more later or y'all can do that I guess: http://adtrwiki.com/index.php?title=Bonnouji

Falls Down Stairs fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Jul 26, 2012

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Oh man, awesome. Wasn't expecting that!

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Wow, those pillows are a real thing I take it? That's... kind of incredible.

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
e: wrong thread

Falls Down Stairs fucked around with this message at 20:20 on May 17, 2021