Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Alder posted:

I read it. It's a good manga. Time to keep searching for horror by the same manga-ka.

Read Maneater next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lemon-Lime posted:

A new chapter of Fujiyama-san, as well: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/fujiyama-san-wa-shishunki-r11189

It's like Christmas in September!

It's October now Lemon.....

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Thread titles are best when they're direct and informative

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pavlov posted:

Yes, now I am goon king of manga. Zoglin, your crown please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzXBcLK4MR0&t=185s

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Compendium posted:

Utena is one of those things where I know it is gay and good, yet I don't think I can actually comprehend the story and world it takes place in.

It's not that hard geez

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I often think about the ending of Stop! Hibari-kun and start seething

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Schubalts posted:

One of the characters in The Feelings We All Must Endure is ace (or at least views sex as bothersome enough she might as well be ace), while her girlfriend really wants to have sex. Shame that some of the characters are complete assholes and never get any comeuppance for their behavior.

Bad things don't need to happen to bad people in fiction.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

*nodding in a mesmerizing rhythm designed to pacify moderators*

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

e; wow theres so many images in this google search and theyre all like 40 square pixels

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

That pic of Duo kissing Heero is some good poo poo.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

just found out that this calendar exists and now i really want it

Lol where do I get this

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Good manga

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Alder posted:

Lately, I've been looking at manga where the MC is in college or working and it's still a difficult road. Also, it's been over a decade since I graduated HS, and each new shojo where it's HS setting I die inside a little over time. Anyone have new recc'd manga?

Bonus: No isekai works plz or weird controlling LI

Completed:
Jellyfish Princess and all her other series
Suppli and Mari Okazaki's other works
Paradise Kiss
Otoyome-gatari
Minato Machi Neko Machi
Watashi no Shounen
Palace Meidi
Futago
Shimanami Tasogare
Unlucky Mansion

Natsu no Zenjitsu

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Snooze Cruise posted:

Ha ha, by reversing the life currents of Gaia I can harness their power to fuel my Alchemical Queer Drives! Who cares if a few straights die, ah ha ha.

lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

sex is cool sometimes

edit for actual content: Any rec's for manga that explore polyamory in a more grounded fashion?

Check out Tenchi Muyo.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

El-Hazard ftw

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIM2dV9R7fA

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The end of escaflowne is cool

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Shows having a bad/weird ending is definitely something that happens mainly in anime.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Endorph posted:

imagine if i named jealousy by scarlet beriko 'snooty heckin' good time with them boys'

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I know 2021 is going to be a good year because Jealousy volume 3 will be in English for the first time within the first two weeks