Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
My younger brother and I haven't always been on the best of terms. He's a rude, anti-intellectual, raging homophobic (to the point where if he even sees any "of the queer" he lets out a muffled yell and flips the channel/crosses the street/averts his gaze), anti-semite with a huge entitlement complex that he has mostly because he makes a lot of money at the Ferrari repair shop he works at. The fact that I'm a liberal art student doesn't help matters either.

For years, my brother has been lording the fact that he makes more money than I do over me and constantly says, even in front of my art-school graduate father, how worthless my degree will be. It's as if the concept of me not caring how much money I make so long as I'm doing what I love is completely alien to him.

I've been really trying to mend bridges with him for the past year and I decided I would go out and splurge a little bit on the christmas presents. I've never had much money so I made my family artwork this christmas, but in addition to that, I got my brother a nice and warm $80 jacket that he needed as well as the swiss army knife that he's been dropping hints at for months. He gave me a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on and a key chain that he got free from work.

After the present opening, his girlfriend comes up to me and says that I shouldn't use the key chain as a key chain. Apparently the one he gave her months before shattered after she tried to put some keys on it and cut her hand.

Sorry to go all e/n but after all this time of us trying to be nicer to each other he just goes right back to not giving a poo poo. It kinda made this one of the worst christmases ever :smith:

anime comes to life and kisses me on the lips
Autism Monday

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
lmao

-B l a z e i n g-
I got a Hot Topic gift card from my parents for Hanukkah this year. If you didn't know, Hot Topic sells prefab punk and goth clothes for teens. I am almost thirty, have a professional academic job, and am very interested in fashion. None of these things have anything to do with Hot Topic.

Luckily, my 17-year-old cousin with the pink streak in his hair was there. I traded it to him for his Chick-fil-A gift card.

Last year, my parents gave me a loaf of habanero cheddar bread and a box of specialty hot sauces. I'm allergic to capsaicin. It makes my throat close up and my skin break out in hives. They know this.

Autism Monday

"of the queer"

mysterious loyall X

hahaha what the gently caress are goons doing that makes their own flesh and blood troll them to death

woosh woosh
Volte

Volte posted:

hahaha what the gently caress are goons doing that makes their own flesh and blood troll them to death

My own first baby tooth. In a pendant, on a necklace. With the remark: "you must like it and wear it because it was horribly expensive".

So good I am used to disappointment and faking happiness. But I am really sorry that good money was spent on something I find gross.

Autism Monday

My own first baby tooth. In a pendant, on a necklace. With the remark: FAG, written in bleach. That is NOT awesome.

Meursault Horny

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

heres your fag fleece fag

207-563-5532

lol @ their expense

corsair

Autism Sundae posted:

I got a Hot Topic gift card from my parents for Hanukkah this year. If you didn't know, Hot Topic sells prefab punk and goth clothes for teens. I am almost thirty, have a professional academic job, and am very interested in fashion. None of these things have anything to do with Hot Topic.

Luckily, my 17-year-old cousin with the pink streak in his hair was there. I traded it to him for his Chick-fil-A gift card.

Last year, my parents gave me a loaf of habanero cheddar bread and a box of specialty hot sauces. I'm allergic to capsaicin. It makes my throat close up and my skin break out in hives. They know this.

cool christmas filicide

Pussy v. Sperguson

For Christmas my parents got me gloves, a pair of running shoes, a set of drums, a piano, a skateboard, a bicycle, 10 rock climbing lessons, a ladder, a hammer, a pair of scissors, and Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing. I have no arms or legs. They know this.

woosh woosh
Volte

lol

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Volte posted:

For Christmas my parents got me gloves, a pair of running shoes, a set of drums, a piano, a skateboard, a bicycle, 10 rock climbing lessons, a ladder, a hammer, a pair of scissors, and Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing. I have no arms or legs. They know this.

hahahha

Autism Monday

I get hives from capsaicin. I get hives from capsaicin. I GET HIVES! FROM CAPSAICIN!!!!

Doll

Doll posted:

I get hives from capsaicin. I get hives from capsaicin. I GET HIVES! FROM CAPSAICIN!!!!

woosh woosh
Volte

possible new catchphrase

corsair

Autism Sundae posted:

My younger brother and I haven't always been on the best of terms. He's a rude, anti-intellectual, raging homophobic (to the point where if he even sees any "of the queer" he lets out a muffled yell and flips the channel/crosses the street/averts his gaze), anti-semite with a huge entitlement complex that he has mostly because he makes a lot of money at the Ferrari repair shop he works at. The fact that I'm a liberal art student doesn't help matters either.

For years, my brother has been lording the fact that he makes more money than I do over me and constantly says, even in front of my art-school graduate father, how worthless my degree will be. It's as if the concept of me not caring how much money I make so long as I'm doing what I love is completely alien to him.

I've been really trying to mend bridges with him for the past year and I decided I would go out and splurge a little bit on the christmas presents. I've never had much money so I made my family artwork this christmas, but in addition to that, I got my brother a nice and warm $80 jacket that he needed as well as the swiss army knife that he's been dropping hints at for months. He gave me a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on and a key chain that he got free from work.

After the present opening, his girlfriend comes up to me and says that I shouldn't use the key chain as a key chain. Apparently the one he gave her months before shattered after she tried to put some keys on it and cut her hand.

Sorry to go all e/n but after all this time of us trying to be nicer to each other he just goes right back to not giving a poo poo. It kinda made this one of the worst christmases ever :smith:

lol

Cart Mountain

----------------

it would probably own to be the kind of person who gives really spiteful offensive presents to his loved ones

Meursault Horny

----------------

a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Giovanni Qobras posted:

lmfao

you will experience beer.
mons al-madeen

check me twits mate :greatgift:

To be fair, though, the bleach was just trying to get the stains out of the fleece. Not my fault that I accidentally spilled red wine on it, coincidentally spelling out "fag".

Meursault Horny

----------------

Giovanni Qobras posted:

a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on from a brother, a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on i tore off

woosh woosh
Volte

corsair
in like 8th grade someone wrote FAG on my binder in white out once so i made it say EAGLES instead and told people i liked the Eagles. In retrospect i don't know if that really helped any

woosh woosh
Volte

Meursault Horny posted:

To be fair, though, the bleach was just trying to get the stains out of the fleece. Not my fault that I accidentally spilled red wine on it, coincidentally spelling out "fag".

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

ULTimtae No.1 piss-Fighter

Volte posted:

Friendly Smiling

Thanks ARGETA for the sig.

ownage everywhere.

In fact, things are going great. She's loving, affectionate, and a beautiful girl. She got over the heartbreak of "officially" ending such a long relationship (our biggest initial problem). But there's one thing that just bothers the poo poo out of me. She has a bracelet that she's worn for the past three years with his name on it. He has a bracelet as well with her name on it. She insists that it's nothing more than a sign of friendship between them. Personally, I find it kind of insulting. The way I feel is that wearing another guy's name 24/7 tends to signify that this guy is "yours". That he's your significant other.

When making out or getting intimate, the instant I look at that bracelet I lose all excitement and arousal. She says I'm simply insecure and that such a thing shouldn't bother me because she's clearly showing her dedication and love to me and me only.

Autism Monday

Volte posted:

a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on from a brother, a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on i tore off

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Meursault Horny

----------------

a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on and I are forming a club for a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on

you will experience beer.
mons al-madeen

check me twits mate :greatgift:

Volte posted:

in like 8th grade someone wrote FAG on my binder in white out once so i made it say EAGLES instead and told people i liked the Eagles. In retrospect i don't know if that really helped any

the band or the spoarts team

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

Why is this? Because he frequently (as in almost every day) sits me down and explains things to me using a language and tone reserved for very slow children. For example, I have almost completely stopped cooking because I can't loving stand having someone hover over me in our very small galley kitchen and tell me "Oh, honey, stir the ghee THIS way" or "you should use THIS knife." I like cooking and am considered to be pretty good at it, so it's not like I'm some bumbling kid who thinks that cooking involves pressing "start" on the microwave. Or there's the time I had to change the oil in my car, and he patiently explained how to do it from step one...despite me telling him ten times that I had been changing my oil for years and knew perfectly well how to do it. Or the time I was at a store and found a vintage record player. He called while I was testing it, I told him what I was doing, and he told me to sit tight and wait for him to get there because lord knows I'm so dense I couldn't plug in an appliance and test it myself. He doesn't even own any records.

Art Alexakis

Rusty and Randy posted:

the band or the spoarts team
band

woosh woosh
Volte

A stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on. A stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on never changes.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

mons al-madeen posted:

a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on and I are forming a club for a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on

manyak

Hey, Jake, here's a dildo for you and your boyfriend to use this Christmas!!!!!

*throqpws a long, cylindrical gift at fat younger brother* *wheelies out fo the room on mountain bike as parents stand up in applause*

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

ULTimtae No.1 piss-Fighter

Volte posted:

band

ouch

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

----------------

Autism Sundae posted:

lol

by Lowtax
exhaust heat

----------------

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
change someone's name to Chick-Fil-A giftcard

Meursault Horny

----------------