Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Volte posted:

For Christmas my parents got me gloves, a pair of running shoes, a set of drums, a piano, a skateboard, a bicycle, 10 rock climbing lessons, a ladder, a hammer, a pair of scissors, and Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing. I have no arms or legs. They know this.

TROJAN MAN
Yacchus

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
I would consider dating an FTM, MTF's are out of the question though. In all likelihood I'd probably never have to make that choice unless I go looking for it, though, so this is all speculative.

anime comes to life and kisses me on the lips
Autism Monday

._. the fag bleach

Top Trump Anger
Top Bunk Wanker
lmao

Autism Monday

A stained fleece from a lover, a fleece with "fag" written on it, in bleach. Doc, stop me if you've heard this story before.

Bodybuilding Virgin 420

Autism Sundae posted:

lmao

holy poo poo

you will experience beer.
mons al-madeen

check me twits mate :greatgift:

A fleece with fag written on it in bleach. A fleece that drove me to suicide

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

ULTimtae No.1 piss-Fighter

Autism Sundae posted:

lmao

woosh woosh
Volte

i had an idea for an effort flag recently but i forgot it

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

Bodybuilding Virgin 420 posted:

A stained fleece from a lover, a fleece with "fag" written on it, in bleach. Doc, stop me if you've heard this story before.

Autism Monday

Giovanni Qobras posted:

i had an idea for an effort flag recently but i forgot it

Autism Monday

i bet there's another stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on inside

you will experience beer.
mons al-madeen

check me twits mate :greatgift:

i don't understand goons' obsessions with being liked

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

Rusty and Randy posted:

i don't understand goons' obsessions with being liked

judging by your reception in this forum... hahabb... just kidding mate. hopre we're good.

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

Iluvlortab posted:

I remember sneezing in a health class and spraying boogers everywhere. I was labeled and ridiculed for a while until I farted in gym. Then I was that guy who farted in gym. 3 years of poo poo, ridicule, and pain. I reviled middle school. Hey, at least in Highschool I was unknown and part of the cool Dungeons and Dragons club. yeah.

Autism Monday

Autism Sundae posted:

My younger brother and I haven't always been on the best of terms. He's a rude, anti-intellectual, raging homophobic (to the point where if he even sees any "of the queer" he lets out a muffled yell and flips the channel/crosses the street/averts his gaze), anti-semite with a huge entitlement complex that he has mostly because he makes a lot of money at the Ferrari repair shop he works at. The fact that I'm a liberal art student doesn't help matters either.

For years, my brother has been lording the fact that he makes more money than I do over me and constantly says, even in front of my art-school graduate father, how worthless my degree will be. It's as if the concept of me not caring how much money I make so long as I'm doing what I love is completely alien to him.

I've been really trying to mend bridges with him for the past year and I decided I would go out and splurge a little bit on the christmas presents. I've never had much money so I made my family artwork this christmas, but in addition to that, I got my brother a nice and warm $80 jacket that he needed as well as the swiss army knife that he's been dropping hints at for months. He gave me a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on and a key chain that he got free from work.

After the present opening, his girlfriend comes up to me and says that I shouldn't use the key chain as a key chain. Apparently the one he gave her months before shattered after she tried to put some keys on it and cut her hand.

Sorry to go all e/n but after all this time of us trying to be nicer to each other he just goes right back to not giving a poo poo. It kinda made this one of the worst christmases ever :smith:

605-475-6968
:ocelot:

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

My worst years were actually elementary school and leading into Middle School.

I was borderline suicidal due to the local podunk hillbilly fuckers, teaching staff and generally, well, everyone in the community I lived in at the time in Fayette County Georgia giving myself and my parents hell once it somehow got out in the community that my dad had been married before and the woman I thought of as my mom wasn't actually my biological mother.

Lots of "Go away, Wade Wilson, your own mother didn't want you, what makes you think anyone here wants anything to do with you!" from the kids and "No, you cannot ride your bike on the sidewalk in front of my house on your way to the neighborhood pool, stay in your yard or ride in the street. Why are you going to the pool anyway? Nobody there wants to swim in the same pool as you. If you got a cramp you'd probably drown because nobody is going to help you, so just stay home" from rear end in a top hat grown up neighbors that would push me off my bike, deliver that line, then later deny it when questioned by my parents about it.

Autism Monday

Stained Fleece Bleach Fag

starbu.cx

DESTROY TWITTER // words words

Hillbilly Fuckers

Meursault Horny

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I tried emailing support@somethingawful.com about this and got an automatic message my email's delivery was "delayed" for two days, and two days later that "the recipient did not accept our requests to connect."

starbu.cx

Autism Sundae posted:

My worst years were actually elementary school and leading into Middle School.

I was borderline suicidal due to the local podunk hillbilly fuckers, teaching staff and generally, well, everyone in the community I lived in at the time in Fayette County Georgia giving myself and my parents hell once it somehow got out in the community that my dad had been married before and the woman I thought of as my mom wasn't actually my biological mother.

Lots of "Go away, Wade Wilson, your own mother didn't want you, what makes you think anyone here wants anything to do with you!" from the kids and "No, you cannot ride your bike on the sidewalk in front of my house on your way to the neighborhood pool, stay in your yard or ride in the street. Why are you going to the pool anyway? Nobody there wants to swim in the same pool as you. If you got a cramp you'd probably drown because nobody is going to help you, so just stay home" from rear end in a top hat grown up neighbors that would push me off my bike, deliver that line, then later deny it when questioned by my parents about it.

605-475-6968

The Downfall posted:

get out of my forum

corsair

The Downfall posted:

get the gently caress out

starbu.cx

The Downfall posted:

yoou loving idiot

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

ahhh a sweater. at least this is better than last years "24 bottle opener keychains i stole from the zoo gift shop" gift he gave me last year

Casual Male XL Fan

The Downfall posted:

lol

Autism Monday

katie did you borrow my fag fleece without asking

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Skylark

Skylark posted:

katie did you borrow my fag fleece without asking

starbu.cx

Well at least with the fag fleece I'll save money on nametag stickers

Meursault Horny

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

no im a federal agent. yeah its real look it up.

Autism Monday

Autism Sundae posted:

no im a federal agent. yeah its real look it up.

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

FAG jacket seems to cause all cells within 10 ft of me to blare out Smash Mouth ring tones

Casual Male XL Fan

I was always the cute/lovable desperate moron. I'd see my classmates in the mall holding hands, and think about how much I'd love to have someone to hold hands with.

I probably wanted a girlfriend more than anyone I knew. My level of desperation was way off par with my looks.

I could have had it worse. I could have been an overweight, pimple faced aspie in middle school, but would that actually be worse?

Seriously, what could be worse than having all the ammo, but being too big a pussy to actually fight? I've had girls I went to middle/high school with tell me recently that I was really cute in middle school, and I could have had my pick. NOPE!

I sat in the middle of math class next to Jill. I creepily daydreamed about her during class, and would glance over at her every now and then. One day she shot me a smile!

I came to find that Jill never had a boy friend, never hosed, never kissed, was emotionally damaged, every guy in her life treated her like poo poo, alone, sweet, caring, loving everything that makes up an easy/non-intimidating "first date" kinda girl.

I sat through that math class, and stared at the clock every day like a dedicated pussy.

Autism Monday

Autism Sundae posted:

I was always the cute/lovable desperate moron. I'd see my classmates in the mall holding hands, and think about how much I'd love to have someone to hold hands with.

I probably wanted a girlfriend more than anyone I knew. My level of desperation was way off par with my looks.

I could have had it worse. I could have been an overweight, pimple faced aspie in middle school, but would that actually be worse?

Seriously, what could be worse than having all the ammo, but being too big a pussy to actually fight? I've had girls I went to middle/high school with tell me recently that I was really cute in middle school, and I could have had my pick. NOPE!

I sat in the middle of math class next to Jill. I creepily daydreamed about her during class, and would glance over at her every now and then. One day she shot me a smile!

I came to find that Jill never had a boy friend, never hosed, never kissed, was emotionally damaged, every guy in her life treated her like poo poo, alone, sweet, caring, loving everything that makes up an easy/non-intimidating "first date" kinda girl.

I sat through that math class, and stared at the clock every day like a dedicated pussy.

Now I hold these differential equations in my hand, burning with power, and smear the ashes of all that could have been upon the ruin of my mathematical expertise. RIP Jill~~~ i feel u when the wind blows.

starbu.cx

scene from futurama with dog waiting an dgoing to sleep plays excepts its no dog but a middle school goon

Autism Monday

Autism Sundae posted:

scene from futurama with dog waiting an dgoing to sleep plays excepts its no dog but a middle school goon
we can clone him, we have the technology

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

"Hey Kid. Catch."
*Mean Joe Green tosses something to a child*
"gee thanks Mean Joe!!"
*kid unfolds fleece, "FAG" is written in huge letters on it and theres a big disgusting pasta sauce stain on the chest area*
:gonk:

Cat Fashions

Volte posted:

a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on from a brother, a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on i tore off

Trainbearer

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
And, that's the end of my story. Whether I'd ever be able to go on a date, I'll never know. What I did know is that I that could have had any girl I wanted back in Middle School but I blew it all on that cold January night. Because as far as the rest of the world is concerned, I'm just the OCD applesauce loving whiner guy from Math class that sniffs the laundry hampers outside the ladies locker room.

Casual Male XL Fan