Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Autism Sundae posted:

is there even a helmet large enough for spece badger

how else would he survive in space

Yad Rock

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Senior Woodchuck posted:

I got into the Sword of Truth series when I was young and stupid. Around the fourth one, I started to hear some alarm bells in my head. Then I read the sixth one, which was when he officially stopped pretending to be doing a fantasy epic and went full-blown Ayn Rand on my rear end. I went back and looked at the previous ones in light of that, and realized how foul they were, on multiple levels. After that, I started paying a lot closer attention to what my sci-fi and fantasy was saying to me.

AlmightyBob

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CAPNPAYNE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

my mom is a slut
Genderfluid

In fact, I (perfectly average male caucasian teen walking to the YMCA from the school down the road) noticed a car filled with delinquents. They gunned their engine, leaned on the horn and started leaning out the windows yelling my name in a despicable manner.
They didn't notice the intersection in front of them. When they were T-boned, the one leaning out of the passenger window was thrown clear of the wreck. If I recall, she (cheerleader) had serious scarring that rendered her akin to the elephant man for a while. That's karma, slut.

JaundiceDave posted:

SHut the gently caress up Charles LOL

Casual Male XL Fan

JaundiceDave posted:

Mock the Cross
lol space badger

starbu.cx

DESTROY TWITTER // words words

Top Trump Anger
Top Bunk Wanker

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Jacques Diarrhida posted:

how else would he survive in space

Meursault Horny

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!