Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Why is this? Because he frequently (as in almost every day) sits me down and explains things to me using a language and tone reserved for very slow children. For example, I have almost completely stopped cooking because I can't loving stand having someone hover over me in our very small galley kitchen and tell me "Oh, honey, stir the ghee THIS way" or "you should use THIS knife." I like cooking and am considered to be pretty good at it, so it's not like I'm some bumbling kid who thinks that cooking involves pressing "start" on the microwave. Or there's the time I had to change the oil in my car, and he patiently explained how to do it from step one...despite me telling him ten times that I had been changing my oil for years and knew perfectly well how to do it. Or the time I was at a store and found a vintage record player. He called while I was testing it, I told him what I was doing, and he told me to sit tight and wait for him to get there because lord knows I'm so dense I couldn't plug in an appliance and test it myself. He doesn't even own any records.

Art Alexakis

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

thats the couch puking goon

Art Alexakis

8th grade I had some sort of florid outburst of disassociative, scary-rear end bad behavior due to untreated depression. About a year after Columbine, I had the brilliant idea to pull apart a red pen and use the blood red ink to write "killl" (yes, three "l's" that made it raddd or something idk) on a pillar near the gym. Kicked right out for the last few days of school. So awesome.

Art Alexakis

kevin is cool imo

Art Alexakis

Whistling Peekettle posted:

Art Alexakis

synthy posted:

CHris should do this to the next pedo he sees

true

Art Alexakis

isnt the perverted justice dude a fat indian goon who posted pics of his wife covered in his cum

Art Alexakis

Art Alexakis

Autism Sundae posted:

y

is this confirmation or waht

Art Alexakis

Autism Sundae posted:

yes that the guy let eat. hes fuckin dumb as hell and basically proto charliemaul+dan quinn

FTW

Art Alexakis

i was saved by a group of latinos who called themselves fyad

Art Alexakis

Art Alexakis

lol pony just said "Earth and water... You'll find plenty of both down there." second nice and cool ref makes me laugh and friend of the family hitler *shadowboxes away slowly into a slow moving river*&

Art Alexakis

please ban everone

Art Alexakis

I would be Cloud Strife, so that when people messed with me I would just lay down some Bahamut Zero on their asses This world is so corrupt and sometimes I feel like I just don't have the strength to see it through on my own...

Art Alexakis

Art Alexakis

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Tongracks posted:

i assumed a girl posted it

thats what happens when you let corsairs daughter post

Art Alexakis