Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meursault Horny posted:

To be fair, though, the bleach was just trying to get the stains out of the fleece. Not my fault that I accidentally spilled red wine on it, coincidentally spelling out "fag".

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

ULTimtae No.1 piss-Fighter

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
Hey, Jake, here's a dildo for you and your boyfriend to use this Christmas!!!!!

*throqpws a long, cylindrical gift at fat younger brother* *wheelies out fo the room on mountain bike as parents stand up in applause*

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

A fleece with fag written on it in bleach. A fleece that drove me to suicide

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

Rusty and Randy posted:

i don't understand goons' obsessions with being liked

judging by your reception in this forum... hahabb... just kidding mate. hopre we're good.

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

:ocelot:

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

The Downfall posted:

yoou loving idiot

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

Autism Sundae posted:

no im a federal agent. yeah its real look it up.

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

Casual Male XL Fan posted:

And, that's the end of my story. Whether I'd ever be able to go on a date, I'll never know. What I did know is that I that could have had any girl I wanted back in Middle School but I blew it all on that cold January night. Because as far as the rest of the world is concerned, I'm just the OCD applesauce loving whiner guy from Math class that sniffs the laundry hampers outside the ladies locker room.

good grief

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

Terminally Ashy posted:

lol if being 170 lbs makes you fat

i think he was like 12 years old at that time

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

also reminder a lot of fatties can benchpress a lot because htey just drop the wegiht on their fat guts

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

Autism Sundae posted:

some fat dude @ the gym loaded like 800lbs then put the bar on shouldres and squatted like an inch. then put it back and left.

I loving hate these people when I go to benh like 200 lbs ;___;

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

Casual Male XL Fan posted:

I loathed middle school. Especially gym. I was never any good at sports and I never wanted to go because I'd know everyone in my class would egg-on Coach Farvis to pants me and he would do it...every time. Coach Farvis pantsed me every day for 3 years and also put his hands on my butt cheeks and told me to "Never Change"

HAHAHAH

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

Keep your heart, three-hundred; keep yo heart

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

WET BUTT posted:

Middle school was hell. First of all, the classes were in many different rooms, so you had to walk around to them and sometimes you got lost. Second: popcap.com was blocked in computer class in 7 th grade? What the gently caress? Needless to say, i was glad to get out of there.

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

Corn??!

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

Wayne Gretzky posted:

listen Mr. chris it.. middle school was really hosed... some things happened to me... a crazy kid welded by me and now i hunt teen pussy... *cries laser tear from droopy eye* *falls n crushes dome on weird pedophile podium*

look qwhose either really into wagnerian drama or comic books.. which could i tbe

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Autism Sundae posted:

If I ever decide that suicide is the answer, I intend to check up on John before I take that plunge. Pray that the life I built from the rubble stays prosperous, dear John. Pray you're beyond my reach and under the eyes of the grid. I have not forgiven, nor forgotten. Pray I never find the end of that dark road.

gently caress middle school.

oh my God

PImp Ass Wizard !!
bropocalypse now