Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Autism Sundae posted:

My younger brother and I haven't always been on the best of terms. He's a rude, anti-intellectual, raging homophobic (to the point where if he even sees any "of the queer" he lets out a muffled yell and flips the channel/crosses the street/averts his gaze), anti-semite with a huge entitlement complex that he has mostly because he makes a lot of money at the Ferrari repair shop he works at. The fact that I'm a liberal art student doesn't help matters either.

For years, my brother has been lording the fact that he makes more money than I do over me and constantly says, even in front of my art-school graduate father, how worthless my degree will be. It's as if the concept of me not caring how much money I make so long as I'm doing what I love is completely alien to him.

I've been really trying to mend bridges with him for the past year and I decided I would go out and splurge a little bit on the christmas presents. I've never had much money so I made my family artwork this christmas, but in addition to that, I got my brother a nice and warm $80 jacket that he needed as well as the swiss army knife that he's been dropping hints at for months. He gave me a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on and a key chain that he got free from work.

After the present opening, his girlfriend comes up to me and says that I shouldn't use the key chain as a key chain. Apparently the one he gave her months before shattered after she tried to put some keys on it and cut her hand.

Sorry to go all e/n but after all this time of us trying to be nicer to each other he just goes right back to not giving a poo poo. It kinda made this one of the worst christmases ever :smith:

lol

Cart Mountain

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

capnpayne posted:

Oops.

Cart Mountain

----------------

Care Man posted:

hambubger

Cart Mountain

----------------

Cart Mountain

----------------

Hard Linux Cock posted:

Gundam is really the first of the Giant Robot Anime.

Cart Mountain

----------------

Jacques Diarrhida posted:

I came to TVIV looking for something about Keith Olbermann and saw this. Thought "haha, I'll never watch that. Just because I have a couple of ponies and still get sad when I think about how my childhood ones are gone and how I keep thinking of new places to look for them and they aren't there and I still look at the new toys and am secretly not glad I don't like them...I wouldn't get into this thing."

Yeah. That lasted until the Pinkie Pie compilation. I know what I'll be watching this weekend.

I saw new MLP toys at Target the other day and was surprised the style had changed so much. Now I know why. And now that I've seen a bit of this, I think I like the new toys. Dammit.

jesaharyuad

Cart Mountain

----------------

Whistling Peekettle posted:

lol

Cart Mountain

----------------

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Skylark posted:

everygoon makeing fun of toons gently caress of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRvI2nUzfls

this guy is cool.

Cart Mountain

----------------