Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mons al-madeen posted:

a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on and I are forming a club for a stained fleece that he wrote "fag" in bleach on

manyak

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
Got a question, ask the 8-ball *points thumbs to back of leather jacket with big FAG patch on it*

manyak

Yeah middle school was a real treat. Every day my dad would come home from work and beat me about the head with a bag of nickels... I kept telling him, I GET MIGRAINES FROM CENTS!!!

manyak

WET BUTT posted:

Middle school was hell. First of all, the classes were in many different rooms, so you had to walk around to them and sometimes you got lost. Second: popcap.com was blocked in computer class in 7 th grade? What the gently caress? Needless to say, i was glad to get out of there.

lol

manyak

WET BUTT posted:

was i picked on in middle school? hmm let me think
* Weighed 750 pounds
* Parents were both Charles Manson (long story)
* Wore a bath robe to school every day
* Had the word "homo" instead of a mouth

lol

manyak

i wish i could be one of the cops who gets to beat up and pin down these sick FUCKS... watch them sqiurm helplessly under my good ground and pound moves

manyak

"youre just jealous ive been chatting online with babes all day" - me, to christ hansen and the members of the Pervert Justice squad

manyak

climp on tie = dance all night

manyak

shut up dude

manyak

WET BUTT posted:

Holy poo poo. And they clal this a kids show? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOVDu7etQlc must...watch...every day

Haha what the christ? Imagine seeing that after you smoked some pot lol Id be like what the immediate gently caress did i just watch

manyak

Daniel J. Geduld posted:

please ban everone

everypony

manyak

manyak

Jacques Diarrhida posted:

milhouse: i have a horsey. eh-eh-eh-ehhhhh

lol

manyak

Sisok posted:

lol

manyak

manyak

Bro Pair posted:

Tim Heidecker Handsome Man Video

number one hansey boy

manyak

Disgraced Homo Cop posted:

that thread is col

that guys a dumb friend of the family

manyak

a girl hugged me and broke my shoulder somehow , and now i cant sleep at night?? slenderman??? gently caress

manyak

showers were invented 15 years ago when someone was thinking about Golden Showers and wondered what would happen if you sprayed someone with just normal warm water instead of warm men's piss

manyak

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
hitler

manyak