Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dentures, emphysema , dementia , long term smoking

Imus is def dentures and emphysema

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I watched Willie Nelson's latest Austin City Limits and he made it to 85 before loosing his voice. However he smokes A LOT of weed.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Bonzo posted:

Bubba is now suing his former station and SpiceBoy for the Hogan sex tape

http://www.tampabay.com/arts-entertainment/bubba-the-love-sponge-sues-cox-radio-and-mike-calta-claiming-ratings-sting-operation-20190314/

I have no idea how Bubba can pay lawyers anymore.

Probably got one of those "if I don't win, you don't pay types".

Snark
Sep 19, 2003

no dice

Bonzo posted:

Bubba is now suing his former station and SpiceBoy for the Hogan sex tape

http://www.tampabay.com/arts-entertainment/bubba-the-love-sponge-sues-cox-radio-and-mike-calta-claiming-ratings-sting-operation-20190314/

I have no idea how Bubba can pay lawyers anymore.

Bubba also has an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal today defending Tucker Carlson. There are references to both the ~Speech Police~ and Lenny Bruce. And that's just in the title!

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Wendy Williams has always been some sort of glom on the "Female Howard Stern" title and I know Howard permitted it for a long while but I know he also never liked the idea of any "<version of> Howard Stern" so it's not that surprising, however, I feel like calling someone a oval office on the radio sort of lost its cachet somewhere around March of 2006, so I'm surprised he got that out of hand there.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

If I may steal a quote from Private Parts.

Woof woof, Wendy, woof woof.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Hahahahaha... he said Wendy looks like a grown-up beetle juice.

He's such a shill and he knows it.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I kind of hope Sirius pulled the news from the replay. It aired in one replay, but not the others or on demand. Some good drama would come out of it probably if it was Sirius.

Anyway, they did cleaning out the computer on Wednesday, or tried to to attempt it. Does that mean they are off next week?

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I'm torn. Wendy isn't wrong but she's also an unoriginal no-talent hack.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.

Kragger99 posted:

Wendy Williams. He really went of the rails about it.

I wish the al roker "off the rails" show was brought up more often. Clips of it with commentary would be so awesome. I don't know if it even still exists.

For anyone that missed it, about a year or so ago stern was peer pressure hustled into a sirius radio show hosted by al roker while he was going to his car and it was like a Hollywood gossip show. Stern was just there to shake hands and say hi and leave as quickly as possible but he got dragged into the lamest talk show imaginable.

swims fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Mar 15, 2019

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Former Human posted:

My thoughts exactly.

swims posted:

I wish the al roker "off the rails" show was brought up more often. Clips of it with commentary would be so awesome. I don't know if it even still exists.

For anyone that missed it, about a year or so ago stern was peer pressure hustled into a sirius radio show hosted by al roker while he was going to his car and it was like a Hollywood gossip show. Stern was just there to shake hands and say hi and leave as quickly as possible but he got dragged into the lamest talk show imaginable.

Did the pull that from replays? I'd be surprised, it was pretty justified on Howard's part, they totally used him. And he's always made it well known at Sirius that that sort of thing is exactly what he doesn't do!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Former Human posted:

Agreed, and I think Howard's response is right in many respects that while (he would never admit) he has become way more celebrity friendly, she would kill for someone on the C list to even know her name. As "Angry Political Guy" would say, she's a loving troll. They also talked about how bad her last appearance was and it's true. She tried to come in and call out Howard on things but she has no leg to stand on and no story of her own so it just got super boring.

Astro7x posted:

I kind of hope Sirius pulled the news from the replay. It aired in one replay, but not the others or on demand. Some good drama would come out of it probably if it was Sirius.

That would be awesome, but there is no chance. They will just never speak of this again and if some caller manages to sneak in the question, he will play dumb and hang up on them.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

For one brief moment, we had a glimpse into the Howard Stern that we all know and fell in love with. That rant still holds up. Too bad it was the first real, unscripted moment on the show in years.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I listened to the rant over the weekend. It wasn't even a good rant on her....

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

Astro7x posted:

I listened to the rant over the weekend. It wasn't even a good rant on her....

I agree, I stopped listening to him halfway in. She's right that he's turned hollywood and he didn't have anything better to say than call her slurs.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
The big thing that was bad about the rant itself was that he started calling her a oval office before he even heard what she said. And I think Howard interpreted Wendy saying "Howard has gone Hollywood" as being friends with Jimmy Kimbell and going to parties with celebrities, which Howard said something like "I go home and write content for this show all weekend and stare at a wall the rest of the time and paint!" I don't think Howard interpreted it his show becoming softer and less edgy, which is what all the fans immediately interpreted it as.

Howard may not even realize what the show has become, just like when he wrote off a fan asking about the sybian as "The last girl who used it broke it, I mean, how many times can you do the sybian!"

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Astro7x posted:

"I go home and write content for this show all weekend and stare at a wall the rest of the time and paint!"

Gee, I wonder why Beth has cats.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Bonzo posted:

Gee, I wonder why Beth has cats.

Lol must be an exciting household

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

MrMidnight posted:

Lol must be an exciting household

Zero compassion, she knew what she was signing up for. Just like Melania.

Besides, Beth sounds boring and really, really, lame in bed... they are a perfect match.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

Zero compassion, she knew what she was signing up for. Just like Melania.

Besides, Beth sounds boring and really, really, lame in bed... they are a perfect match.

There's an episode of 30 Rock that really sums this up well. Jon Hamm plays a guy that starts dating Liz and they play up the fact that he's so handsome. Well it turns out that the guy is horrible at everything and dumb as poo poo because no one wants to correct him. He can't cook, gently caress, clean or even be a good doctor but he's so good looking that no one wants to say anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15MwhPv3Ud4

I think this sums up Beth's life. She grew up in WonderBreadVille, US of A. I bet all the guys she cheated on apologized for not being good enough. Let alone why your HS principal coming to have lunch with you everyday while you are on suspension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=423DCdd7c2M

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

I got bored about 5 minutes into the "rant" and turned it off, then I went gay for a while. I don't think it was genuine at all, I think he needed to fill a few minutes and was trying to bootstrap some content (for the record I thought the same thing at the time when he pulled this with Rachel Hunter - like "poo poo, now I have 15 minutes to fill up")

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Squashy Nipples posted:

She's not lame in bed, she just isn't interested in giving blowjobs or receiving oral sex. All she needs is three minutes of missionary (with condoms kept under lock and key) and she is satisfied.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

thumper57 posted:

I got bored about 5 minutes into the "rant" and turned it off, then I went gay for a while.

you did what now?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

kolby posted:

you did what now?

It is what it is.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

kolby posted:

you did what now?

It's a whole thing. Don't ask.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Is that a Stern reference?

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

EngineerJoe posted:

Is that a Stern reference?

AHHHHH OOOOOGGGGAAAA

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

AxeManiac posted:

AHHHHH OOOOOGGGGAAAA

*whoops in the background*

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I found this gender swapped picture on the Howard Stern Reddit. It was fun to try to figure out who was who.

Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
Howard, Robin, Fred
Gary, Artie, Jackie
Stuttering John, Sal, Richard
J.D., Ronnie, Shuli
Will, Jason, Benjy
Jon, Scott, K.C.
Memet, Nowicki, Brandano
Beth, Chris, Ralph

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lamo JD is the same

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Jesus, Richard

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Jon Hein looks the same to me.

No one can ever top Will in drag, s/he's ma faaaaaavorite.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I dunno Artie, I think KC is the hottest girl we've ever had on the staff?

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

lmao at Hein. That just proves he could be mistaken for a Lesbian.

Couldn't get Memet or Steve N.

MrMidnight fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Mar 20, 2019

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

https://www.amazon.com/Howard-Stern-Childrens-Activity-Book/dp/1517156211/

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you

The gently caress is this bullshit?

https://www.scribd.com/doc/285214199/Unofficial-Howard-Stern-Childrens-Activity-Book-Word-Jumble

Here's one of the "activities."

Johnny-on-the-Spot fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Mar 20, 2019

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Grant DaNasty posted:

I found this gender swapped picture on the Howard Stern Reddit. It was fun to try to figure out who was who.

Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
Howard, Robin, Fred
Gary, Artie, Jackie
Stuttering John, Sal, Richard
J.D., Ronnie, Shuli
Will, Jason, Benjy
Jon, Scott, K.C.
Memet, Nowicki, Brandano
Beth, Chris, Ralph

Holy gently caress, Will.... :stare:

:swoon:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I've got a contractor and electrician at my house right now. Just heard one of them yell, "Four inches is fine!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

A couple years ago I was walking to the train station and passed some guys removing a tree and one of the younger guys yelled "don't be stupid you moron!!" to the other guy. I wanted to yell something back at them but I was way too far up the street for it to not be awkward and unhearable lol. I regretted not leaving my house like 30 seconds later that day