Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNCBESJTFSk

Hahaha, why doesn't he adjust the camera so it isn't aiming at the top of his hat? Maybe he has a laptop with a built-in webcam or something but it looks ridiculous.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

The number of the ack ack actor

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Shes Not Impressed posted:

The number of the ack ack actor

Indeed it is. I got a screencap:

Former Human posted:

Hahaha, why doesn't he adjust the camera so it isn't aiming at the top of his hat? Maybe he has a laptop with a built-in webcam or something but it looks ridiculous.

Eric knows nothing about media. He doesn't know the concept of centering a camera, has far too much headspace, and can't even wear his cap without it making him look like a complete dunce. Part of me wants to think that he wants to keep his 'power' by not centering it (because it reveals his bigass head atop the turkey body) but I think he just doesn't get it.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Those of you who also listen to the radio live:

Have you also noticed that the show has consistently started right around 6:07 since they came back?

At first I thought somebody was running late and was waiting to hear Howard rip into somebody. It used to start right at 6:00 or maybe one or two minutes past. I'm sure tied into him ending the show right around 10:07 everyday; making sure he gets exactly four hours in, and not one minute more.

I've also really noticed the shorter shows more than I thought I would. Funny that by cutting off an hour of show each day it's like we're effectively losing another four hour show.

MoreMetalBrian
Oct 20, 2009

Well, I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!

heavy liquid posted:

Those of you who also listen to the radio live:

Have you also noticed that the show has consistently started right around 6:07 since they came back?

At first I thought somebody was running late and was waiting to hear Howard rip into somebody. It used to start right at 6:00 or maybe one or two minutes past. I'm sure tied into him ending the show right around 10:07 everyday; making sure he gets exactly four hours in, and not one minute more.

I've also really noticed the shorter shows more than I thought I would. Funny that by cutting off an hour of show each day it's like we're effectively losing another four hour show.

Yesterday they had some issues with Fred's setup/pc and couldnt get the show started until about 6:07. Not sure about the rest of the days (I tend to tune in around 7am on my way to work).

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
They also take breaks at 7, 7:30 and 8ish. Yesterday in particular they took three breaks in under an hour. He must feel like he got screwed in the latest contract, and is just protesting however he can.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
How on earth does Robin not see that Howard goofing on this Braco guy is really goofing on her? She can't be that dense.

TheLakers
Dec 1, 2007

Please ask me about my mutilated genitals, and belief in faith healing.
Wow, so Frasier Crane likes to dress up as a chick huh?

Republicans are kinky as gently caress aren't they...

TheLakers fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Jan 12, 2011

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Oh poo poo, was Camille on Howard today? drat snow day, I'm not listening! What time was it on? She is crazy as all hell on the show - dying to hear her on Howard.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Kelly posted:

Oh poo poo, was Camille on Howard today? drat snow day, I'm not listening! What time was it on? She is crazy as all hell on the show - dying to hear her on Howard.

I don't watch those ridiculous shows, but she seemed sane and reasonable, despite revealing a few things about her ex-husband that she probably shouldn't have.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

FogHelmut posted:

I don't watch those ridiculous shows, but she seemed sane and reasonable, despite revealing a few things about her ex-husband that she probably shouldn't have.

She is pretty crazy on the show - she is the resident pot stirrer. Though she is not as crazy as some of the other Housewives that have been in the news.

Found the audio on TMZ:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/12/kelsey-grammer-camille-grammer-cross-dresser-womens-clotheshints-that-kelsey-cross-dresses-dirvorce/

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Is Camille Grammer the wife with IBS that they used to make fun of? Or was that another wife of Kelsey's?

Wooty
Dec 21, 2002

FogHelmut posted:

She is insane. (for the normal rich ladies these shows have)

The entire major drama of the series is that she thinks one of the wives said "why would anyone want you without Kelsey?"

Of course fight after fight occur and you find out that Kelsey doesn't want her.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Howard bitched about his computer system today, mentioned that you couldn't read all the words in the boxes, and then yelled at Gary that his mouse wasn't working so I think we cleared up the touch-screen question.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Glumwheels posted:

Is Camille Grammer the wife with IBS that they used to make fun of?

Yes.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Glumwheels posted:

Is Camille Grammer the wife with IBS that they used to make fun of? Or was that another wife of Kelsey's?

Yeah, they used to play all sorts of farting noises while pretend Fraiser would try to call her into the bedroom. That was great stuff.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Ether Frenzy posted:

Howard bitched about his computer system today, mentioned that you couldn't read all the words in the boxes, and then yelled at Gary that his mouse wasn't working so I think we cleared up the touch-screen question.

I wonder how old that system is. If that computer is only running the "Gary preview page noine" program why does it lock up all the time?

I bet you the mouse if connected via serial port or something, it's so old.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

Bonzo posted:

I wonder how old that system is. If that computer is only running the "Gary preview page noine" program why does it lock up all the time?

I bet you the mouse if connected via serial port or something, it's so old.

It's completely modern, it's called Prophet. But as with any non-mass usage software, it's clunky and looks like poo poo. We've all seen screencaps of it, it looks terrible.

In other news,

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

pkd88 posted:

She is insane. (for the normal rich ladies these shows have)

The entire major drama of the series is that she thinks one of the wives said "why would anyone want you without Kelsey?"

Of course fight after fight occur and you find out that Kelsey doesn't want her.

The show is called "HOUSEWIVES." Why the gently caress would anyone want any of them without their respective husbands? It's loving bewildering that these women believe they accomplished something by spreading their legs. That's why I don't watch these shows.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

I added Yaqi the tickler on Facebook not too long ago and he recently posted something about having terminal cancer. Wonder if Howard can get him on for an update in these lacking good guests days.

Johnny Weir grew up in the same county as me. The small town he's from is where my two sisters grew up. The amount of vitriol for this guy because he's gay is insane. I just think it's funny that these particular country folk hate homosexuality so much, and yet the only successful person to actually come out of that poo poo hole is a gay figure skater. Of course, the only other notable fame Quarryville, PA is known for is some scenes at the end of Boys from Brazil. It fits well.

Wooty
Dec 21, 2002

FogHelmut posted:

The show is called "HOUSEWIVES." Why the gently caress would anyone want any of them without their respective husbands? It's loving bewildering that these women believe they accomplished something by spreading their legs. That's why I don't watch these shows.

:)

I am like Howard on this one, any show where people are screaming at each other is great.

One thing about this one, most of them don't seem to live in Beverly Hills and at least 1 of them is not married.

Wooty
Dec 21, 2002
I am surprised Howard has not found Basketball wives where there most insane women act like they are in high school. I think this one is heavily scripted.

The other great one is Bad Girls club. This show is just women screaming at each other and you can barely figure out why. I gave up on this one, gave me a headache.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Millstone posted:

In other news,

Good to see them feeding the cat its own feces.

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

call me cruel but I love how the ETM videos are full of comments about a "eric is dead" conspiracy

quote:

I was reading on the SFN that all these new Eric videos were filmed almost a full year ago. Apparently the doctors told Eric his death was imminent and wanted to leave some kind of legacy... which would explain why he looks so horrible in these vids.

quote:

Without a current newspaper in the video, I'm led to believe this video was shot before the midget died

quote:

Why did Eric record all of these videos before he died and why is his roommate uploading them? Let him rest in peace

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Wrap Up Show discussion about Kelsey Grammer -

Benji: I don't think Kelsey's such an ugly guy.

Gary: ... But you think you're good-looking.

Viktor
Nov 12, 2005

Something thats really annoying me listening to RadioIO so far is the The Car Store commercial(s). It's almost a direct rip off of a track from Royal Space Force OST.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Hey was there any mention of KC still coming in tomorrow with his tranny friend? I need that to happen, love those KC song parodies.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

Hey was there any mention of KC still coming in tomorrow with his tranny friend? I need that to happen, love those KC song parodies.

Howard mentioned last week that it would be going down tomorrow.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Manwithastick posted:

call me cruel but I love how the ETM videos are full of comments about a "eric is dead" conspiracy

Haha, those comments are awesome. He's like a mini Professor Brian Oblivion from Videodrome.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Manwithastick posted:

I hope this is true... how amazing would that be if he actually pulled something off for once?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
So the golden voice guy is entering rehab.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Astro7x posted:

I hope this is true... how amazing would that be if he actually pulled something off for once?

He would immediately give it away so he's sure to get credit for it. The Midget has no poker face. Unless the blotch is a scar from where someone ripped it off of him.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Viktor posted:

Something thats really annoying me listening to RadioIO so far is the The Car Store commercial(s). It's almost a direct rip off of a track from Royal Space Force OST.

They desperately need more ads. I can recite most of them word for word now "it's not insane it's insulting..."

In other news I love chicken dip update drop

E: and Manson's gently caress sirius song is somehow catchier than the original ceelo song

ch3cooh fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Jan 13, 2011

scapulataf
Jul 18, 2007

by Ozmaugh

Manwithastick posted:

Yeah, what the poo poo is with that? Did he die? Or is this some sort of troll/counter troll?

E: Here's another video uploaded 16 hours ago, ETM talking about what his show would be like:

http://www.youtube.com/user/EricTheActorJFSC1975#p/u/0/KxK-_ve5BTg

scapulataf fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jan 13, 2011

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Its just trolling Eric. Because just the slightest incorrect statement or redundant question drives him insane, they're trolling him by saying he's dead which will in turn inundate him with questions, e-mails, etc. from fans not in on the troll asking if he's still alive.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I'm pretty sure the hard-hitting journalistic team of Howard 100 would be on the case if Eric the ack ack SHITCOCK died.

(they wouldn't and we would totally know 24-48 hours before they realized)

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

Howard said today at the end of the show KC and his tranny would be in tomorrow. I can't wait.

edit: why the he'll did Robin name her cats Brangelina and Jennifer Aniston??

Glumwheels fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Jan 13, 2011

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Crotch Bat posted:

Its just trolling Eric. Because just the slightest incorrect statement or redundant question drives him insane, they're trolling him by saying he's dead which will in turn inundate him with questions, e-mails, etc. from fans not in on the troll asking if he's still alive.

The amazing thing is that Eric doesn't get that people are mocking him and feels the need to explain that he knows and he's not falling for it. And then he gets angry and does it again and again.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Glumwheels posted:

Howard said today at the end of the show KC and his tranny would be in tomorrow. I can't wait.

edit: why the he'll did Robin name her cats Brangelina and Jennifer Aniston??

Because cat names are pointless for everyone involved?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

AxeManiac posted:

Because cat names are pointless for everyone involved?

It just doesn't seem like Robin.

edit: these need to be replayed tomorrow when KCs in studio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c__0ufWHs0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKc6NAK3G0M

and my personal favorite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VISI9MY6oNE

Richard is my faaaavorite.

Glumwheels fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Jan 13, 2011