Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back

FogHelmut posted:

This Arsenio interview is great, they seem so excited to be talking to each other, and the energy keeps up the whole interview.

Agreed. I heard a snippet of it in the car, and I ended up using the app (first time in awhile) to listen to the whole thing while I did my run. It was the first time I truly enjoyed the show in a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

nate fisher posted:

Agreed. I heard a snippet of it in the car, and I ended up using the app (first time in awhile) to listen to the whole thing while I did my run. It was the first time I truly enjoyed the show in a long time.

Lol I only use the app at this point and only listen to the celebrity interviews. The staff/wack pack drama is the same poo poo its always been. I'll leave it on in the car if he's riffing on new or current events.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Wack pack and staff drama is always my fav part of the show, but sadly it is getting more rare. I listen to the interviews but have gotten to the point where I'm not afraid to skip them if they get too boring or fake, such as the recent Drew Barrymore one where she could not go more than a minute without crying and thinking she is wise.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I remember some old Howard TV segment where they followed Bigfoot around for a day . He had just won some money in a contest and in celebration he ate an entire extra large Cheeseburger Pizza by himself.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Your Gay Uncle posted:

I remember some old Howard TV segment where they followed Bigfoot around for a day . He had just won some money in a contest and in celebration he ate an entire extra large Cheeseburger Pizza by himself.

Wasn't there a huge article about the behind the scenes part of this? Or was that just someone trying to get Bigfoot to the studio?

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

The Michael Jordan of Wackpackers

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
LOL I forgot that Bigfoot and Blue Iris were on the same prank calls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iijoGqs-wyg

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Wasn't there a huge article about the behind the scenes part of this? Or was that just someone trying to get Bigfoot to the studio?

That's entirely possible but I don't remember it. I just recall him housing an entire pizza and smoking a carton of ciggarettes.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Your Gay Uncle posted:

That's entirely possible but I don't remember it. I just recall him housing an entire pizza and smoking a carton of ciggarettes.

Gotta git while the gittins good it is.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
5 hours of Sour. Quality is not "great" unfortunately: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaS-ffk0d8M

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

On sure, the pandemic is almost over and NOW I find these masks

https://www.cuppaarmy.com/

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

On sure, the pandemic is almost over and NOW I find these masks

https://www.cuppaarmy.com/

Cuppa culpa.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Goons, it's 3/11.

Ne-.....-ver forget.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Gonna order Subway and pour out a Pepsi in honor

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
3/11. You know what to do. You know what to do.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Gonna order Subway and pour out a Pepsi in honor

Let's all follow Oreida Potatoes on twitter, out of respect.

Big veiny tits, too.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
May we all drop a load to Brandy Talore on this hallowed day.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

kylej posted:

May we all drop a load to Brandy Talore on this hallowed day.

And Diana deGarmo, and Katharine McPhee.

edit: and ESPECIALLY Carrie Underwood

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

/r/howardstern/ is good today

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
I’m club-fu cking-footed ya asswipe!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Eric the STUPID ANNOYING midget

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Eric the lovely penis

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Eric the ACK ACK tor

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Wow, can't believe this didn't come up:

zero

point

zero

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Kragger99 posted:

Wow, can't believe this didn't come up:

zero

point

zero

It came up zero point zero times. Fitting.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

YeahTubaMike posted:

It came up zero point zero times. Fitting.

Yeah, but it's accurate to say that without Kragger reporting on it, it wouldn't have gotten mentioned, right?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Yeah, but it's accurate to say that without Kragger reporting on it, it wouldn't have gotten mentioned, right?

NO! Someone. Should ban his dumb . lovely rear end!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

NO! Someone. Should ban his dumb . lovely rear end!

Is it POSSIBLE that Kragger might have had SOMETHING to do with it? Helps you not look like a total dolt. Saves face.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Is it POSSIBLE that Kragger might have had SOMETHING to do with it? Helps you not look like a total dolt. Saves face.

DAMMIT!!
I was hoping you'd post "why? because he has a huge penis?"

assuming of course that the goon is a dude

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

DAMMIT!!
I was hoping you'd post "why? because he has a huge penis?"

assuming of course that the goon is a dude

Yeah, I thought about using that line.

Welp, time to start quoting Animal House.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Yeah, I was hoping someone would also reply to that one. I couldn’t quite place it, so I couldn’t really respond.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Nah man it's a bearing press.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Rupert Buttermilk has no grade point average. Mr. Krag-......Mr. Kragger. Zero point zero. I want you to tell the others what I'm about to tell you now. You're through, finished at Something Awful, I want you out of the podcast forum by 9 o'clock Monday morning! And you'll be happy to know that I've notified your local mods that you are all eligible, completely eligible, for a ban + 30

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

barnold posted:

Rupert Buttermilk has no grade point average. Mr. Krag-......Mr. Kragger. Zero point zero. I want you to tell the others what I'm about to tell you now. You're through, finished at Something Awful, I want you out of the podcast forum by 9 o'clock Monday morning! And you'll be happy to know that I've notified your local mods that you are all eligible, completely eligible, for a ban + 30

:glomp:

To further celebrate 3/11, here's the most viewed thing I've ever uploaded to YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qu_Ix9xvd8

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Mar 13, 2021

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
There we go. Also glad you posted that Rupert :)

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

To further celebrate 3/11, here's the most viewed thing I've ever uploaded to YouTube.

The best is the end when they ask him if he likes.

".....no"

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

The best is the end when they ask him if he likes.

".....no"

Not funneh!

Edit: "It's like Grand master flash, ovah deah."

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

I've played this about a million times and never noticed it was you that uploaded it lol

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I spent my day yesterday doing chores and humming to myself "Here in my butt, I want Steve Langford's cock"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Lifespan posted:

I spent my day yesterday doing chores and humming to myself "Here in my butt, I want Steve Langford's cock"

I especially appreciate the Red Rum and QUACK QUACK (which always sounded like Aflac) used in the bridge of the song.