Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://www.reddit.com/r/howardstern/comments/z95i32/ratings_for_springsteen_interview_on_hbo_a_bit_of/

:flaccid:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Are you telling me those two titans of industry are no longer relevant? I just assumed people were going to sign up for HBO Max just to see that!

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
"Howard Stern? That guy from the 90s? He's still around?" - America

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
I PRANK!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Guess that interview show is dead in the water

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

haljordan posted:

Guess that interview show is dead in the water

What do you do for a living?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebanS7YL6V4

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
The "zero point zero (two)" jokes in Reddit are pretty great :haw:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Has Larry David ever been on? A new season of Curb is coming and I wonder if it might happen.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
He was on in 2015

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Bonzo posted:

Has Larry David ever been on? A new season of Curb is coming and I wonder if it might happen.

I can tell you how the interview would go, if you'd like --

"Look at you!" yadda yadda Saturday Night Live yadda yadda "In a sense..." yadda yadda Lorne Michaels yadda yadda Driving a taxi yadda yadda Daddy issues yadda yadda Jerry Seinfeld, George Costanza, Kenny Kramer yadda yadda "You've said it all!"

And end interview.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Lol

Lmao

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

YeahTubaMike posted:

The "zero point zero (two)" jokes in Reddit are pretty great :haw:

My two favorites Reddit comments were “make Bruce ride the Sybian” and “throw baloney at his rear end treeks”

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I missed the Brent Hatley meet and greet. Dammit.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Szyznyk posted:

I missed the Brent Hatley meet and greet. Dammit.

Was it in the parking lot of a Burger King

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
It was a metal show that turned in to an orgy, what are you doing with your life?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

haljordan posted:

Was it in the parking lot of a Burger King

The new Italian chicken sandwich is super steamy.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
my buddy from work ran into Stuttering John this afternoon while sitting at a bar in LA, sat and shot the poo poo with him for a couple beers. He apparently didn't stutter once

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Is he in LA? I was under the impression that after he lost everything he ended up in a dumpy apartment in Jersey.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

101 played a clip from 1996 where a caller said he was suicidal. Howard eventually got him to cop to making $100k a year and his wife leaving him. Immediately Robin suggested getting him with some Scores girls. Out here saving lives.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I recently watched a YouTuber talk about the game BMX XXX and I didn’t realize the strippers you play as in the game were actual girls from Scores and there was a marketing stunt where you could win a trip to Scores with Gary lol

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Yeah, I was pretty sure he lived out here before this sighting, it was in a fairly affluent suburb that rhymes with Goodland Mills, if the bar staff who told my friend he's there all the time are to be believed. I'm assume he made plenty of money (for a clown, a fool, a jester) simply by being proximal to the many millions of random people trying to give Howard et al stock deals and poo poo.

Last Chance posted:

I recently watched a YouTuber talk about the game BMX XXX and I didn’t realize the strippers you play as in the game were actual girls from Scores and there was a marketing stunt where you could win a trip to Scores with Gary lol

God that game was just insanely bad. Like so bad even videogame tiddy didn't save it

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Last Chance posted:

Which video? That sounds hilarious.

Analog
Feb 2, 2001

Can I tell you my favorite Matt Damon story real briefly?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Lifespan posted:

Which video? That sounds hilarious.

https://youtu.be/wk0-ciG_pF4

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Edit: ^^^^ oh, well, there you go.

Last Chance posted:

Fellow (black) Whang fan? His channel is great, btw.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Yeah! It’s good stuff. SA even gets a shoutout now and then

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I'm a big enough, middle aged YouTube junkie that I would cancel all other streaming services before I would give up my Youtube Premium account. That said, I am subbed to too many people as it is, so this video better not be great...

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Lifespan posted:

I'm a big enough, middle aged YouTube junkie that I would cancel all other streaming services before I would give up my Youtube Premium account. That said, I am subbed to too many people as it is, so this video better not be great...

Do you like brief histories of hosed up Internet things? If not, you're in luck.

Prepare to subscribe if you do.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Lifespan posted:

I'm a big enough, middle aged YouTube junkie that I would cancel all other streaming services before I would give up my Youtube Premium account.

Same tbh

It's great cuz last year i put 2+2 together and realized I should just buy an exercise bike and park it in front of the tv while i watch YouTube every day- lost 75lbs and got into great shape in under a year lmao

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I thought John now lived in a super depressing studio apartment, it always looked like poo poo when he does his livestream.

Also he 100% played up the stuttering for the show, I've thought that for years.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Analog posted:

Can I tell you my favorite Matt Damon story real briefly?

....Matt Damon?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgTejbRswyU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Last Chance posted:

Yeah! It’s good stuff. SA even gets a shoutout now and then

It was his video on Swap.avi that let me know it's SA history.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I think the real tragedy of 9/11 is how it overshadowed the death of Henry "Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf" Nasiff. It really sucks he couldn't make it to Sirius.

I think I almost vomited from laughing when he said "Go have sex with Jesus Christ, you f*****".

DangerDummy! fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Dec 4, 2022

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Peter Dinklage did a great job, but imagine Hank as Tyrion doing music trivia, and suddenly Jaime is the lesser brother

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Ether Frenzy posted:

Peter Dinklage did a great job, but imagine Hank as Tyrion doing music trivia, and suddenly Jaime is the lesser brother

I like how at one point, Hank was so drunk he was about to fall off his stool and Gary had to pick him up and reseat him.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Hank, Beetlejuice & Eric the Actor. Top 3 wack packers of all time and #4 (probably high pitch or elephant boy) isn't close.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

um...wtf?

quote:

Sirius XM also powers the telematics and infotainment systems used by a number of auto manufacturers, including Acura, BMW, Honda, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Nissan, Subaru, and Toyota. These systems collect a whole lot of information about your car that’s easy to overlook — and could pose potential privacy implications.

https://www.theverge.com/2022/12/3/23491259/sirius-xm-hack-remotely-unlock-start-cars

Remember this when anyone says they have no way of knowing how many people actually listen to Stern.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
My mom got a new ipad for an early xmas present and it made me think of Gary saying the ipad was going to be a flop. Technobeaver my rear end