Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
What was his issue with elevators? I forgot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Evil Agita posted:

What was his issue with elevators? I forgot

He rushes in to be first and then he stands in front of the doors and won't move to let people in.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Lol what a dick

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

MrMidnight posted:

He rushes in to be first and then he stands in front of the doors and won't move to let people in.

Are you loving serious? Is there a clip of this information being outed to everyone else?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

MrMidnight posted:

Jesus christ, imo elevators and subways/trains have the exact same etiquette that is opposite of this. I take the train to work every day (philly goon) and people who do this on my regular am/pm rush I will intentionally block until they stop doing it.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Another lovely train practice: Train is pulling up and slowing down and someone's dick move is to walk along side the door while it's going slowly to try to get directly in front of it before it stops fuckin over the people who grabbed a spot on the wall and are waiting. My move is I'll take a step forward and put my back to them. They never know what to do and just stand there owned. Public transportation assholes never know what to do when they're confronted on being assholes so I love doing it.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
There's no way a big white guy in NYC is going to stand in front of counters and elevators and no let anyone in. This is STDH.txt

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Squashy Nipples posted:

The part that gets me about Hein is how little he deserves any of it... the hot wife who serves him hand and foot, the loving family, the unbelievable payout he got from his crappy website, a cushy dream job on the Stern show... By all accounts he should be a divorced carpet salesman who can see his kids any more because of his anger issues.

Don't forget about his 80 blowjobs

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
That 75 blowjob thing is the loving funniest thing ever and I wished they'd bring it up more or at least grill the poo poo out of him on that

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Hoobastank4ever97 posted:

A lot of people on the show has said he has serious road rage issues

It can't be as bad as Scott DePace who once followed a car for almost an hour on the highway to confront the driver because they had a bumper sticker critical of GW Bush. DePace finally came to his senses when he realized how far past his exit he was and had to turn around.

I'm so glad that shithead is off the show.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

There's no way a big white guy in NYC is going to stand in front of counters and elevators and no let anyone in. This is STDH.txt

Yeah, really. I guarantee you that he either never, ever actually does any of this, OR he only does it around shorter white people who don't look like they've seen some poo poo, some or all of whom might be women.

Though maybe there's a very small 0.00001% chance that he is just that loving crazy, and confronting him and that wide-eyed stare would actually cause people to back off.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Former Human posted:

It can't be as bad as Scott DePace who once followed a car for almost an hour on the highway to confront the driver because they had a bumper sticker critical of GW Bush. DePace finally came to his senses when he realized how far past his exit he was and had to turn around.

I'm so glad that shithead is off the show.

What makes that story even crazier is his wife is a huge liberal that works as a writer on the Daily Show

He absolutely was a piece of poo poo. I will never forget the story Gary told where him and DePace were walking together to the parking lot and Gary was extremely depressed (might have been even crying) saying that his dad's cancer was financially ruining him and DePace responded "maybe he should have thought about that before getting sick" because of course that's the best time to argue FOR privatized health care. What an rear end in a top hat.

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Apr 17, 2019

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Hoobastank4ever97 posted:

What makes that story even crazier is his wife is a huge liberal that works as a writer on the Daily Show

He absolutely was a piece of poo poo. I will never forget the story Gary told where him and DePace were walking together to the parking lot and Gary was extremely depressed (might have been even crying) saying that his dad's cancer was financially ruining him and DePace responded "maybe he should have thought about that before getting sick" because of course that's the best time to argue FOR privatized health care. What an rear end in a top hat.

Rhetorical question: do you think DePace is a trump supporter? :haw:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Squashy Nipples posted:

Rhetorical question: do you think DePace is a trump supporter? :haw:

I wonder how much of a supporter he is, but at the same time, I don't care if I ever hear of or about him ever again.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

The only segment involving DePace I can tolerate is when he got absolutely clowned by Al Franken

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Holy crap, Jason is loving awful! Pig Island was just as bad as fist fest, if not worse.

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

The book reveal prediction: He'll finally admit he killed Anna Nicole Smith

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Now I don't know if my "cancer scare is the secret" is actually the secret. He mentioned yesterday that he "almost needed chemo because he was poisoned by fish" and that he covers it in the book. Oh well.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Lifespan posted:

Now I don't know if my "cancer scare is the secret" is actually the secret. He mentioned yesterday that he "almost needed chemo because he was poisoned by fish" and that he covers it in the book. Oh well.

Howard's Book, page 27, paragraph 2 posted:

"I almost needed chemo because I was poisoned by fish. That's all I'll say about that."

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
This would be a great photoshop thread

https://old.reddit.com/r/howardstern/comments/bel50u/coo_be_nba_playoffs/

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

haljordan posted:

The only segment involving DePace I can tolerate is when he got absolutely clowned by Absolutely Anyone and Everyone

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
When Jackie was giving Howard lines on the spot you could hear his laughs in the background. Fun for the time.

It is good that Benji is out of the main studio.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

If it weren't for DePace, we wouldn't have the video of Gary sleeping at work.

Remember, he claimed that he was just closing his eyes for a second here and said he absolutely wasn't asleep.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
That's what I used to say at friends' sleepovers when I was a kid and we made a pact to stay up all night

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Sand Monster posted:

If it weren't for DePace, we wouldn't have the video of Gary sleeping at work.

Remember, he claimed that he was just closing his eyes for a second here and said he absolutely wasn't asleep.

I have a soft spot for Gary, and feel bad for all the poo poo he took over this, but GODDAMN is that a funny piece of video.

It makes me think that the old orange juice on the plane story was just as horrific as Howard describes.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Squashy Nipples posted:

I have a soft spot for Gary, and feel bad for all the poo poo he took over this, but GODDAMN is that a funny piece of video.

It makes me think that the old orange juice on the plane story was just as horrific as Howard describes.

Piece of video? Who says piece of video? It's a clip!!

"Hey Boff, I collect pieces of video, just like YouTube!"

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I was listening to the Sternthology yesterday with Gary's lists from his audio book, and Robin just loses it at the end with Gary's stupid comments about The Beatles with uncontrollable laughing.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

haljordan posted:

The only segment involving DePace I can tolerate is when he got absolutely clowned by Al Franken

I haven't listened in a few years now, did DePace get fired?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
The whole HowardTV staff was laid off with Howard's first re-signing with Sirius.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I never got to experience Howard On Demand when it was live (living with parents, living in dorms, had satellite TV). And combined that with the difficult of listening on Satellite Radio... my interest in the show dropped significantly back in the day.

Now the tech is there and the show is a shell of it's former self.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Astro7x posted:

I never got to experience Howard On Demand when it was live (living with parents, living in dorms, had satellite TV). And combined that with the difficult of listening on Satellite Radio... my interest in the show dropped significantly back in the day.

Now the tech is there and the show is a shell of it's former self.

Actually, it is better than it ever was. I have been listening since I was getting ready for school in 8th grade and I wish I was this streamlined now.

OK, now I am vamping with my fingertips.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I got it written down right here, dozen eggs, meow mix, metamucil...... oh my goodness I got the wrong paper FRED YOU GAVE ME THE GROCERY LIST!!!

YOU GRABBED THE WRONG PAPER YOU DUMB rear end BITCH!!!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Hold on, I've got Preparation H on my fingers...

Just wipe it off on the cat and get over here!

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Lifespan posted:

Hold on, I've got Preparation H on my fingers...

Just wipe it off on the cat and get over here!

Oh fiddlesticks! *Vase breaks*

You broke the goddamn Vase you dumb sonabitch!!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Look how skinny Jd was

https://twitter.com/sternshow/status/1118865512287461376

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I'm enjoying JD week, especially when he's Jamie and they do nothing but roll Napoleon Dynamite clips and techno music any time he tries to talk.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Do you have all your toys

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Do the chickens have large talons

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I'm liking it too. There is a lot of stuff here I don't remember and have never heard before. That WUS clip where he says he would not be interested in marriage because of all the of the "legal mess" and how wives commonly murder their husbands for money was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Lifespan posted:

I'm liking it too. There is a lot of stuff here I don't remember and have never heard before. That WUS clip where he says he would not be interested in marriage because of all the of the "legal mess" and how wives commonly murder their husbands for money was great.

Kudos to Jon Hein because the way he responds to that is perfect.