Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

Jeff teared up at the end of that week, in studio (after the cuffs were taken off.) Probably the longest time he's had some sort of companionship (even though it was forced, including making GBS threads.)

ziglol fucked around with this message at 07:46 on May 12, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

I'd seen a couple of AGT episodes before, so I knew what to expect going in. Anyway, I thought Howard was really great in his role.

He actually made the show sorta watchable, imo.

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

Vakal posted:

Hi kids. Hope you weren't planning on going to college one day.

This incident makes me think Sal is actually a lovely human being, who's he trying to impress? He already has a wife & kids.

There won't be any weekend gig/appearance payments, once Howard retires from radio in the coming years. He should be saving while he can, at least for his family.

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

musclecoder posted:

Does he really make enough money from selling his crap to live on?

Jackie is pretty old now, can't he retire and get some form of social security (or something.) Not sure how it works in the states.

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

Jarthus posted:

I remember when he asked Lisa G for a "Charmahhll Micichkkaaatyhh" he was basically laying in a flower bed in the street drunk as gently caress.

Come on my face? That's disgusting.

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

HAHAHAHAa

Why the hell is Howard sticking his arse to the camera all the time jesus

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

AxeManiac posted:

WHY ISN'T HOWARD GOOFING ON HER?!?!?
:negative:

Oh they did

8:45am 04/27/10 http://www.marksfriggin.com/news10/4-26.htm

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

AxeManiac posted:

He used the blur tool on his turkey neck

So embarrassing, he's acting like a broad. Howard is actually a fairly normal looking 58 year old dude, seriously.

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

The moment DePace dismissed the usefulness of learning music/creativity for children a few years back, is the moment I new he really is living in his own bubble. Ironic that he has the highest IQ between the staff.

Obviously not living up to his full IQ potential. :colbert:

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

It does look strange. The only explanation I can come up with is that he does have a normal balding hairline underneath, and just uses the long hair bangs from the top of his head to cover it.

Should get some actual hair/wig experts to comment though.

Edit: I thought I remember a story ages ago about some worker who was in Howards apartment talking about hair product/dye/wig or something. Howard denied it as made up.. can't remember the specifics.

ziglol fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Sep 8, 2012

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

I'm guessing that it is kind of a joke, he's alluded to 'Him & Sharon' around Ozzy a few times, I think.

edit: Although with the Friend's forever makes it less so :/

ziglol fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Oct 17, 2012

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

qbert posted:

I really like the concept of the Back Office Show, but listening to it only makes me dislike Jason more and more. He's just got an incredibly annoying smug arrogance about him. I love that Will's picked him as his douce of the week every episode so far.

I like Jason for this exact reason (mixing it up between the staff/back office,) however, in the few shows I've managed to listen to this month, he's even getting to me more than usual.

Very easy to see why people hate him. I wonder if he still takes the confidence pills.

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

..and witches, and swamp creatures, and gremlins, and ghoulies, and demons, and spiders, and ogres, and goblins, and dinosaurs, and warlocks, and sharks, and mexicans

:downs:

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

Wasco Jr. posted:

When Howard was doing his parents and he finished by shouting "Please Mom I'm trying to loving EAT!" I burst out loud laughing such an amazing delivery the hurricane shows are really good, no guest just busting balls and that's what the Stern show does best.

*it's too much food, tooo much*

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

That cover is just perfect, talk about pretending to be someone you're not.

Who's reading her book anyway, what great stories has she got to tell? She's probably worked like 2 jobs, has been single for years, is boring, and lives alone with cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

I think I would pay extra $2100 to NOT spend my holiday with those guys.