Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
EST changes to EDT during daylight saving time. I expect you to be on the ball on changing it OP :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

radioio.com is slow as gently caress for me

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Hello hello

I lost a thread and I lost a bookmark. You gained a thread and you gained a bookmark.

Is there some way we can make this whole thing the thread title

Holy Calamity! posted:

'What Artie's Eating', 'What Artie's Betting', 'What's Artie Taking?', 'Holy poo poo Look at Artie', or the classic 'Artie's Out Sick Today.'

aka 'Hey Gare, it's Art.'

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Nope. Its considered a 2.99 per month "upgrade"

Is this some kind of SIRIUS USA thing? The Canadian version has always just given me the Internet logon along with the regular subscription. Back when I had the American subscription in 05-06, it was the same thing. In fact, perusing the USA website it just says that 2.99 is for the 128kbps upgrade.

Joe 30330 fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Jan 5, 2011

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

40ozOE posted:

Best laugh of the week so far: Robin says NBC brought Conan to the Tonight Show to "euthanize the audience."

I caught that. I was thinking to myself, 'no way, she has to know what she just said.' Unless "youthanize" just became a word

Howard ragging on Richard was terrible. What an rear end in a top hat. Richard actually finding modest success in something he loves is upsetting to Hamptons Howie. Howard has never come across as more jealous.

And Gary and Jon couldn't wait to wrap up the wrapup show exactly at 11am

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

EngineerJoe posted:

The stereo separation is driving me crazy and it appears to be reversed. I hear the guy out of the right speaker and Robin out of the left speaker.

It's like the kid doing the mixing just randomly twisted some knobs on the board, pushed up the faders and said gently caress it! :downs:

At around 3:30, Gavan explains that the cuts on the mandoline aren't going to be all uniform. Gunt's response was, quote: "I like that! That shows you that it's homemade and didn't come out of some machine."

I'm pretty sure her slicer there is a machine, and the sweet potato came out of the ground, and wasn't homemade.

I'm also pretty sure that if Gavan hadn't stopped her twice from slicing her hand off, she would have sliced her hand off.

Joe 30330 fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jan 5, 2011

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Bonzo posted:

How long before we get a Monday to Wednesday show that runs from 6-9 with the wrap up at 10?

We're already there. I usually don't count Robin's "News" as actual content unless Artie is commentating.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

MoreMetalBrian posted:

Last year, I believe the show played some of Richard's drum work when he was with Death. And they, with the exception of Fred, ragged on him then, too.

Actually what comes to mind for me is the Tradio call clip about Charred Walls of the Damned where it is revealed that Richard named his new band after it. Artie was supportive and I think everyone else was too.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Didnt Richard play Hot for Teacher for Howard in the studio last year?

Been listening to Radioio this afternoon. Currently they are replaying the AM show, but earlier they were just playing tons of best of bits. It was just bit after bit commercial free. Very enjoyable.

Yep, can't wait for the BB app to carry the show, then I can stream it via BT Audio to my car.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

I think everyone needs to slam sternshow@howardstern.com with their opinion on this matter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQNw4nbG69s&feature=player_embedded!

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

therapy posted:

I am in full support of this. I don't want to hear about the Bubba show unless it's in reference to something Howard has to do with it.

that's great but nobody cares what therapy from the internet thinks

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Dr. Faustus posted:

Well, I agree with him; and that's really great, too.
If BTLS isn't on Sirius anymore then he's off-topic.

A Bubba thread on its own would either get gassed in 5 minutes or buried. It can't survive on its own. :saddowns:

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

-Atom- posted:

Does anybody listen to Ferrell?

No

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Graviton v2 posted:

I tried it when it first came on but being British and not interested in even British sports let alone American sports I found myself not wanting to listen. That said the guys delivery and style is awesome, its just for a sports person I guess.

Lest we not forget Ferrell re-discovered the Iron Shiek which made like 2 years worth of good bits on the show.

Right but Ferrall kind of wears you out within 1 minute of listening to him. He sounds like a lawnmower, has music blaring in the background, god knows what is going on :psyduck:

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Gibbon posted:

Lisa G's segments are driving me crazy, they are so boring, she is so boring. Do you guys ever think out of all the possible content they could put on the show, they chose this? What a waste

All the "news" they do is just filler. There's really like 30 minutes of actual content between Vegucating the Gunt's news block and Ashley Madison ads.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

rqui posted:

rqui Robin Quivers
Wish I could give my cat green drink. She is about to have a kisney transplant.

kisney

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Bonzo posted:

I wonder how old that system is. If that computer is only running the "Gary preview page noine" program why does it lock up all the time?

I bet you the mouse if connected via serial port or something, it's so old.

It's completely modern, it's called Prophet. But as with any non-mass usage software, it's clunky and looks like poo poo. We've all seen screencaps of it, it looks terrible.

In other news,

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

I like how Westinghouse is always Richard's go-to brand for anything electrical

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Dr. Laura trumped the "pranksters" at their own game because she refused to cut them off. After they weren't cut off, they really didn't know what to do, and engaged in lighthearted conversation. It was really kind of retarded.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Kelly posted:

I can't find anything resembling a pizza in that photo.

It was pizza, then they puked it all up and took a picture

edit: holy christ. episode 8 has the worst audio yet. channels reversed, high end distortion and overdriven to boot.

Joe 30330 fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Jan 30, 2011

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

So nobody's going to talk about that diseased tent Robin is wearing in Vegunting Robin?

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

oh it's almost Valentine's Day, Robin...

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Montana: Hard to spell.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Artie's infectious laughter is there too. It is a beautiful moment.

as is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1IrQLAcTH8&feature=related (audio only)

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

-Atom- posted:

FRED........ IF YOU PUSH THAT BUTTON ONE MORE TIME IM GOING TO FLY TO NEW YORK AND............... BREAK ALL YOUR............................. FINGERS!

fixed wording for the highest midget accuracy

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Howard is a better twitterer than a talk show host.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Eric the Midget just posted something hilarious on SFN:

quote:

Well since Mutt STILL has not made me a full member so I can do this in my own drat thread I guess the only thing I can do is post it in here but Im not happy about this.

I made some notes so I can cover everything since I have things I have to do and cant be here all drat morning.
1. Mutt must take the angry midget status out of my status. You cant go innto peoples accounts and write whatever you drat want espeically if its cyberbullying. If Mutt wants to run this website than he has to know how to run it and not be a drat promoter for cyberbullying this is against the law and people are going to prison for it.

2. I have not been a full member even though Ive been posting on here and been waiting for loving ever. I told Mutt several times I want to be made a full member but he still didnt do poo poo about it along with putting poo poo in my status and ignoring my alert messages Im not going to put up with this poo poo. If he thinks that he can treat people like this and not do anything even though hes been told what to do MANY times than hes wrong.

3. People are on this site and are using my words int heir profiles even though I told them not to. These are my words and cant be used like this unless I give permission which I did NOT do. I already talked to a expert who told me that my words can be intelluctual property and if they are used without my permission than I can take those people to court. I told these jackasses on this website many drat times to take my words out of their profiles and they still have not listened Im begining to think that nobdoy on this whole drat website even has a brain. If people want to use my words than I will make it ok if you pay for it I have a paypal email address that you can send me the money to how much it cost is going to depend on what you want to use Ill determine how much its going to be. If you have any questions than ask me a question on here DO NOT email me.

3. STOP loving EMAILING ME I will not answer your email and Mutt knows better than to let people email me because I have a profile on here. If this poo poo doesnt stop Im going to leave this website and never loving come back.

4. I will open up my comment section on my profile again BUT if there are comments that are cyber bullying than I will delete them andy ou will probably be banned that will be determine by what you said. So dont say stupid poo poo or you knwo what will happen.

5. Do NOT write threads about me I f I see threads that are about me than I will have Mutt delte them or you will be given a time out , if they are threads that I think are cyber bullying.

6. I dont want certain in my threads when I make a thread and if I dont want someone coming in I need to be able to stop them from coming in. I will have a list made up eithier I can do it myself or if I have to send the list to Mutt I will do that to but I would rather do it my self since Mutt doesnt seem to answer any of my loving messages.

There is more I have to say but I have poo poo I have to do now I cant spend my whole drat day on here like the rest of you brainless retards Mutt make this a sticky and make sure everyone sees it and understands .

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

ETM posted this 8:33 video on youtube and basically the only thing useful in it, is Johnny Fratto's email address is apparently johnlfratto@yahoo.com

Further, this thread has ETM claiming OFINLEY isn't him, so sorry if that was the case. However it was entertaining either way~

Joe 30330 fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Feb 12, 2011

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

-Atom- posted:

Plus you can generally tell it's Fred or Benjy because of the delay.

It used to be you'd just listen for the HEHEHAHAHWHWWWW from Jackie, but no more.

therapy posted:

I'm guessing you're no fan of hip hop?

His flow isn't that bad, I dunno I didn't think it was all that terrible. Of course I'm discounting the fact he's unabashedly from the suburbs, rich by proxy, and talks like a wigger in the intro.

AxeManiac posted:

Ski Pole in your Pee Hole? Holy poo poo.
Peep hole, I think.

Joe 30330 fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Feb 12, 2011

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Mayday mayday

I'm on fire!

http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/02/11/noted-attorney-dominic-barbara-suspended/

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Ben we have to get to the sex dungeon!

This video is pretty funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix_hP4Ztf2I
Robin is scary looking..

This is the best video on any youtube

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Pat Monahan had a shoutout to howard on the grammys

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

guys I heard pat monahan mentioned howard stern can anybody confirm

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

ericthebedhumper is a 'repost' archive... there are a few other new ones on the official channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTveql3bQaI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVnIa-sMpMw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXrFyaQb0tw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6IIBNTlsko

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

hunter x az posted:

teacher.

When will the show be live again, next Tuesday?

Well that's your opinion.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Crotch Bat posted:

You know, I was just going to say that!

Crotch Bat stfu your whole rear end in a top hat is hanging out.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Glumwheels posted:

I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting a lifetime subscription back in the day. Does anyone think it's still worth it? It's around $800 which is much cheaper than what I'm paying per year for my current package.

really? I'm celebrating not getting a lifetime subscription.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Ether Frenzy posted:

How long does it take on the phone loving around jumping through hoops and cajoling customer service people to save that $100?
Even if it's an hour, that's $100 an hour! That's $208,000 a year you could be earning! You do the math! Follow the money!

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

On a related note to Eric the Midget tonight on Jeopardy! (and sorry for the :effort: on this picture):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

chiz posted:

How much is Alex Trebek going to owe Eric for that one?

And you for posting it? Huh?

0.0 GRAAAAANNDD