Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Chinook posted:

Listening to Riley Martin last night, I wondered to myself, is this guy just full of poo poo (obvious answer) or is he really schizophrenic? And if he is actually mentally ill, isn't it weird that they give him a show? It's really awful to listen to at this point, too, because he goes over the same 10 or 11 things repeatedly. ("near light speed, then to quark, sub-quark, nuon, tachyon, and then..")

Dude is just an old scam artist, he's trying to slap star trek words in there. He keeps saying the same thing because he's too lazy and drunk to look up anything new. You should have heard him on Coast to Coast AM, he finished every sentence with "and things of this nature" because he thought it made him sound smart.

God I love Riley Martin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
the sound effect sirius password bit is genius

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe