Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leroy
Apr 26, 2003
Oh, I get it.

Brocktoon posted:

I really hate some of Howard's interviews sometimes, like this one with the guy from the Melvins. Howard has no concept of artistic fulfillment whatsoever. If you're not making a billion dollars doing something, it's not worth ever doing.

Just as and aside, Howard actually used the Melvins in bumpers back in the 90s, but I wouldn't expect him to remember that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy
Apr 26, 2003
Oh, I get it.

OG KUSH BLUNTS posted:

Digging all the nerdrage on Wolfie's videogame segment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbsY9PRTZeg

The guy talking about Team Fortress 2 actually turned out to be a pretty well known player among that crowd. I linked the youtube on a community forum and a lot of them got upset about being called nerds for some reason.

Leroy
Apr 26, 2003
Oh, I get it.
Artie said something bad so he has to go away now.

That's what America is about.

Leroy
Apr 26, 2003
Oh, I get it.
Wouldn't be surprised if Jimmy Kimmel grabbed a few of them.