Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Hello hello

I lost a thread and I lost a bookmark. You gained a thread and you gained a bookmark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Stern fans want Howard to live in constant fear of being a hypocrite and refuse to change and grow up. The guy is a mental case, and that will never change, but people's environments do. I can't blame him for being in his fifties and refusing to insult celebrities to their face like he's some DJ sharpening to be edgy.

I'm not sure what is worse sometimes: people saying a radio show "jumped the shark" or blaming Howard for his life changing due to wealth.

And Artie's laugh alone is enough to make a day better.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

EngineerJoe posted:

I don't think we can blame Howard for changing but we can certainly blame him for letting his show get stale.

But I'm sure you've read complaints no matter what guest is on the show. Hell, the title of the thread sums up the show's fans mentality. Not that I'm saying there should be an embargo on complaining, because Scott DePace deserves to be blasted as much as possible in all mediums.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

"Did you enjoy the song?"
"It was sad."
"LOL."

Holy gently caress Kathy Lee is such a mental case

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Oh really? Well I was reading an article the other day where a WOMAN was getting her car stolen and a man in a RED SUIT jumped out!

I imagine Robin and Sarah Palin both have the inability to recall what magazines, newspapers, and journals they read.

Ralph told me that ripping DVDs to my iPad is a whole thing. A whole complicated thing and it ain't easy.

Shes Not Impressed fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Jan 6, 2011

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Snark posted:

Windows 95? Pfft. OS/2 is the future.

"Nobody likes Windows. Why would anyone want it on the phone?"
"LOL You're right it doesn't even work on PCs now!"

Okay I need an upside down :cthulhu: for Robin.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

The number of the ack ack actor

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

I added Yaqi the tickler on Facebook not too long ago and he recently posted something about having terminal cancer. Wonder if Howard can get him on for an update in these lacking good guests days.

Johnny Weir grew up in the same county as me. The small town he's from is where my two sisters grew up. The amount of vitriol for this guy because he's gay is insane. I just think it's funny that these particular country folk hate homosexuality so much, and yet the only successful person to actually come out of that poo poo hole is a gay figure skater. Of course, the only other notable fame Quarryville, PA is known for is some scenes at the end of Boys from Brazil. It fits well.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

There is a HowardTV episode of her.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

I wonder if an Oprah thread turns into this.

"Oprah Winfrey: negro woman from the south."
"Sources plz."
"She's an African American woman..."
"SHE DYES HER SKIN!"

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Moniker posted:

Read: My girlfriend loves me. or Guys disgust all girls.

I once asked a girl to cook me dinner. I bet because my mom cooked for me and it turns me on... I'm disgusting.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Man I'm glad my significant other actually enjoys watching sports with me.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Levy also blamed Stern for Artie's suicide attempt in an interview. Levy also claimed Chappelle stole a joke from him. I can't seem to find when Levy told Howard to go gently caress himself or whatever, and then called in all tired in the morning on Youtube or anywhere else.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Here is the Bob Levy Meltdown from 06/10/08: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I35FRU8P

Don't know if there is a better place to host it or not.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Don't forget Artie's impression of Chaz Bono: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdePPSq2duM

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

"What do you think of Howard Stern?"

I had to check my stream to make sure it wasn't dead.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Butthole Prince posted:

Hhaahha I just saw this holy gently caress

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Can a nigga get a table dance?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYJNCNrwi_g

Oh poo poo Ed Torian version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9E8i4qjT4k&feature=related

Ahh man

Shes Not Impressed fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Jan 27, 2011

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Fred conducts the greatest symphony on radio.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

We sent Sal down to Harlem to see if people thought I was worse than the black terminator:

"Sir, do you like the black terminator or Howard Stern more?"
"YO yo YO HOWARD YO HOWARD I LOVE HIM!"

"Excuse me ma'am, but who do you think is worse: the black terminator taking over the world or Howard Stern?"

"Howard Stern is a pig and obnoxious and he's a horrible person."

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Sal's free garage sale for the black man: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-CCHwGijGw&feature=related

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

This thread is more obsessed about Howard's private parts than he is.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Ashley Madison commercials make me want to throw up.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

FogHelmut posted:

4-5 live reads and 2 commercial breaks during the news make me want to throw up.

How do live reads work? I know that Howard sits in his chair and talks into a microphone but HOW DOES IT GET AROUND THE WORLD?!

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Kelly posted:

I get it now! It's being read in the moment "live" so it's a "live read!"

Can someone get John Hein in here to explain it?

Listen, I'm going to tell you something: I pay a gently caress ton for my television set up and I can't even watch 60 Minutes. I am hosed and everything is a loving nightmare. I can't get pictures and I can't get cable.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

qbert posted:

Jesus Christ that Charlie Sheen girl today. Maybe after 3 abortions and a miscarriage, stop letting guys cum inside you...

She's too high or drunk to say no.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Djarum posted:

Only problem is that Howard immediately went to that whole rear end in a top hat licking thing and spent way too much time on it. First time I turn the show on this morning it was him going on and on about getting her rear end in a top hat licked, has she ever licked a guy's dirty, filthy rear end in a top hat. Dude needs to get over it a little. It comes off almost as creepy as the Vomit Guy with his fetish.

I know a certain member of the Jersey Shore cast Howard would love to interview.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

So I listened to Ferrell for the first time last night and I don't know what the gently caress was going on. Wrestling with his kids and talking about pussy with his wife upstairs.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

We have to get back to the sex dungeon. Give it to me anally and orally.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Bonzo posted:

He's been with Beth for nearly 10 years and has never had sex with her without a condom.

He said a few times they get into the moment and he doesn't bother, but overall it freaks him out.

Now Ronnie on the other hand...

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

therapy posted:

Beth is pushing 40 now, and as you get to that age your risk of birth defects during pregnancy skyrockets, especially stuff like Down Syndrome. A friend of mine said the best thing that could happen to the show is for Beth to get pregnant with a Down's baby and Howard has to raise it for the next 18 years.

Down Syndrome is just a made up defect that can be solved by reading Dr. Sarno's book.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Fred was off yesterday during that Jesus interview. He didn't play any of those keyboard error sound bytes. Tap tap tap tap BEEP.

Then again, maybe he was just as in shock of that whole segment as I was.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

Reminder that Sal Governale is the greatest misogynist of our time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaShH-FSnlI

It's so well done that I feel so terrible for laughing.

And he did Photograph by Nickleback a favor with his version

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Howard is so loving tall.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Astro7x posted:

To be fair, it was the same stories he tells on the show just with more energy.

Wasn't very impressed.

The dude is the most honest person on any television show basically. If everyone went onto Late Night with the lucidity of Stern maybe it wouldn't be such an rear end kissing fest with no content.

I understand the show sucks lately and the guy has a massive amount of internal problems but he never fails to entertain when he's on TV.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

-Atom- posted:

The bitching seems more apparent because when Artie was in studio they would routinely go off into hilarious tangents. Artie Lange was a lovely comedian, but he perfect for his job in studio and to say the show hasn't taken a direct hit since his departure isn't honest.

Well, when Artie was on the show a poo poo load of people would just focus their complaints on him. Being a junkie that earns a lot of money makes him an easy target. He was Charlie Sheen before Charlie Sheen.

Edit: poo poo, I forgot about all the hookers Sheen used to get busted with. Man, this guy is a loving nut.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Haha Howard's in bed thinking about Riley's shout outs. Me too Howard.
THANK YOU STEPHANIE

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

I just hope somehow this leads to more Gange or JD ball busting.
Or Grillo.

You know what? I want everyone of the staffers to get their balls busted because it's hilarious radio.

Now Ronnie needs a Twitter. Except he doesn't own a computer.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Can't have a cat named Leroy and make over 100k a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

As much as Stern is not knowledgeable about sports, he nails the whole irrationality of it. I love the Steelers, but getting to the point where I border on psychopathic levels of fandom just doesn't appeal to me at 25 years old anymore, or ever has.