Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Hey was there any mention of KC still coming in tomorrow with his tranny friend? I need that to happen, love those KC song parodies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I Am a Keg. posted:

Ahahaha, ETM is now upset that they didn't play his "happy birthday" message.

He's definitely going to call pretty soon.

I was very happy about this, it had to be intentional since he was quite insistent during that video that he wanted it to be played on the show, and I'm sure they have JD or somebody watching all of those terrible things. His little game is great, he won't call in (yet) but he wants his youtube videos played on the air still. Never change, Eric.

I happened to remember today that Artie did that little Queer Eye makeover, which was more like drunk rear end Artie unleashing homophobic vitriol on the Queers. WHICH ONE OF YOU GAY GUYS WANTS TO gently caress ME? The audio's on youtube, but I could have sworn there was video of this out there as well. Any ideas? And hopefully sometime in the next 5 years they get Artie in there, the man's not dead and life goes on.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Man, that KC segment was sort of a letdown. It was pretty awkward and uncomfortable, but not really funny. I'm still amazed they even got her in there and it happened, but it made me miss somebody like Artie who wouldn't be afraid to be the bad guy and liven things up a bit.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Oh, if I could just have one night Robin. One night, of sensual banging. Oh Robin!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EFPe-eY1No

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I can't wait til Eric makes SFN disappear forever. Seems the plan on the show is to not even mention him and wait him out, I do hope he eventually gives in. He's got nothing else going on, may as well be part of the show. But I've always loved the little guy, he makes for good radio in my opinion.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

chiz posted:

Actually he's said that he wouldn't, in the past.

Or did he say he would on todays show? I didnt catch it.

He said he'd vote for Palin over Obama, though he doesn't want her to run.

I enjoyed today's show, psych test and all. We even got a little Artie update, he called Howard around his birthday and it sounds like he's doing much better. I love to complain as much as everybody else, but I'm just going to savor any bit of joy I get from the show for the next 5 years, don't know what I'll fill the gap with after that.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Rodney the Piper posted:

Holy Christ this loving Pet Lady.
To me, this lady exemplifies what it takes to be a wack packer. I swear, I heard her say that her sister was crazy one second, then defensively say that she wasn't crazy the next. I wonder if she'll do the smart thing for her remaining sanity and cut herself off from the show once and for all.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I Am a Keg. posted:

I feel the same way about Sal

Not only the current self-diagnosis thing, but just Sal in general.

Hemonglobion :downs: I used to think Sal was actually as stupid as he acts, but it just can't be possible.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

ChubbyEmoBabe posted:

As much as I hate ronnie, T-O-P-L-E-S-S is gold. The only thing that was funny or intriguing during the hagar interview was when his wife came in and they started doing that.

I don't know, I thought it was a pretty good interview. Between the Eruption gag and the alien abduction story, I got more laughs out of it than most of the long interviews.

And yes, T-O-P-L-E-S-S? has definitely made Ronnie more bearable, though I seem to remember him having a typical tiff with some random caller this morning. WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING HUH? And of course they're almost always unemployed.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Mr Hands Colon posted:

Where do they find these Ms Howard TV girls? They all seem so busted in one way or another (unless they are all very in-photogenic).

This is almost always true, and generally I couldn't care less about the girls they have in, but last month's girl (Tierra Lee, had to look her up) was surprisingly fine. The worst part is when they tell their Penthouse letters type story about loving a cab driver or getting sooo wet at the gynecologist.

Also, it's hilarious how drops of Ronnie are so much better than the man himself. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Vakal posted:

I found Howard and Robin trying to puzzle out the power of the AVGN amusing.

Now I can't help picturing James Rolfe standing up and just staring over the crowd like the great Bra'tso.

No joke, the way they referred to him as "The Nerd" would make you think he's Quatto or something.

As a gamer, it was definitely a rough segment. When the guy's talking about Half-Life, beating people with crowbars, and then blurts out "SOURCE ENGINE," you could tell Howard thought he was completely mental.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Howard had a great tweet today, summed up today's show for me in one word: CO-CA-AIN-Eee-a

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Howard actually needed a refresher on Animal House of all movies this morning. Come on, man!

And that KOAB call is pretty cool, too bad he didn't mention how his daddy still gives him money or ask Rush what label shirt he was wearing. Rush actually seemed flummoxed by the call, so good on King for that anyway.

edit: I've been meaning to ask in here, is there some place with a collection of the show's drops readily available for download?

TASTE THE PAIN!! fucked around with this message at 20:06 on May 26, 2011

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I like the related clip of the cast and crew convincing some Asian dude they got on the set to get his dick sucked as George Takei. Oh my!

Speaking of George, I'm not sure I saw this posted. It's okay to be Takei! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRkIWB3HIEs

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Robin actually referred to the apes from the new Apes movie as animatronic, and last week she called the Lizard from Spider-Man "Dr. Liz-Ard," as in rhymes with shard. Maybe she should avoid the whole movie topic.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

-Atom- posted:

I'm having a hard time finding this on YouTube, someone post it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mcnEvpTrMc

So good

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Haw, looks like Mutt really did shut down SFN, at least for the time being.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

For anybody who didn't catch the latest Tradio call, check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtemCDJIvZY

I was rolling when they started listing off his 'great grandchildren.'

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Artie was hilarious tonight drinking Seacrest's special water. MMM This is for Brian Dunkleman you guttersnipe.

It'd be great to hear him on the show again, but somehow I'm not optimistic about Howard going for it. There's plenty of time for people to annoy him about it though.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Seriously, the intro isn't even over and I'm struggling not to just switch to hockey.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

E: somehow posted 'Q' while delivering pizza, my bad

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Robin's actually on the ISDN line this morning from home. She briefly talked about her surgery right at the start of the show, just saying it was a major surgery to remove a mass.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

The way I heard things, he's pissed at Falato saying he wasn't paid for taking care of his music just like the Teddy situation. Right before a trip overseas again, too. The major difference is Artie doesn't go full 'red zone' on Dan.
It's right at the beginning of Tuesday's show, if you're into the saga of Artie Lange then just listen to it!

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I tuned into N&A a bit late, why'd Artie go to jail in Paris?

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I'm pretty sure he's been making GBS threads on Romney. Speaking of which, those fake campaign ad bits have been great.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Yeah but then she gave Sour a belly rub and he jizzed in his pants. Fair trade off imo.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Artie's lucky he's recovered and not gambling, he's always struck me as a stupid bettor as well as a complete degenerate, on top of his other host of issues. This sounds stupid obvious reading it again, I guess what I'm trying to say is it seems like he's never picked a winner ever and now I can't bet on the 9ers this weekend cause he was ranting about how much of a sure thing it was.

TASTE THE PAIN!! fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Sep 28, 2012

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Drunk John Lieberman is hilarious, I think I like him better than Langford, he's a bit less of a creep.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Sour is crashing and burning so hard this morning. Poor guy.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Not to mention he obsesses over and orders 8+ iPad mini cases over his Thanksgiving break.

I just got to the part in the show where they play clips of Riley Martin, holy poo poo he sounds worse than ever which is saying a lot. Dude can't even spit out his own name.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Egh... but Eddie... Murphy turned down a role. in. Ghostbusters.

What a delusional little fool.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Embedded with Medicated Pete is awesome. Lieberman walks into Pete's 'house,' which is more like a storage area for the nearby bar, and Pete's lying there in his boxers on an uninflated air mattress.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

It's crazy that a middle aged professional can have difficulty spelling the word definitely. That whole game was very sad.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Anybody else appreciate Howard making a bit of Robin plugging her friend's album? The music was perfect for that love your rear end in a top hat guy.

Speaking of which, quick shoutout for Hugh... Jasooole. I actually heard the name Eaton recently in reality and made an rear end of myself giggling.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Howard is giving some terrible opinions on the last episode of Game of Thrones right now, saying he couldn't hear anything in the bath scene, and he thinks it might be the moment that will turn him off the show. Whenever he talks about it he sounds so clueless, like he's too busy chatting with Beth to follow what's going on. I guess THE BACHELOR is more up his alley.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

One of the funniest parts about that celebrity superfan roundtable a couple pages back was Jason Alexander (I think) saying how levelheaded Howard was afer 9/11 and how the show avoided jumping to conclusions, not calling for blood. That's some serious revisionist history right there, Howard would constantly say how we should just nuke their land into oblivion before we even knew the source of the attack.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I always just picture him as Hank for some odd reason.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Whoa whoa whoa, stop the clock. Robin is in studio, did I miss this before or is this her first day back?

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I like when Howard pretends like he's not that wealthy. Whatever duuude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Forgot to mention that Howard's daughter set off the biggest post explosion in this thread since Artie tried to off himself, the current show is barely even discussed