Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I guess I should be glad, Canadian Sirius doesn't charge extra for internet streaming or the iPhone app. Of course it isn't all great, the lazy fucks haven't added multi tasking to the Sirius application; the app hasn't been updated once since release but thankfully H100 and H101 did come through automatically.

I'll try MusicDock since apparently it works on Sirius Canada though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDQfFWh-kzM&feature=related

I miss Artie. I forgot how much I love this clip

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Djarum posted:

Found a alternative that works great on the iPhone. Music Dock and it is free.

Lags like poo poo for me, ugh. And the official Sirius Canada app doesn't allow multi tasking yet, despite 4.0 being out for almost a year now.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Ribsauce posted:

Did anyone catch the top 50 Robin songs show at 7? I forgot

I came here to ask the same. I love me some Robin songs.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Robin really hates milk. What a oval office.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Kelly posted:

I've got terrible back problems because I was hit by a drunk driver. Dr. Sarno isn't fixing poo poo. When Howard talks about it I want to kick him in the balls.

It's all in your head. I tell my girlfriend that too when she complains about her back that she claims she injured at work, but I know Dr. Sarno is the only answer. Or maybe Kevin Trudeau.

Andrew Dice Cottontail is awesome.

Having Debbie The Amazing Pet Lady scream "ROBIN ROBIN ROBIN" during the Robin song is getting a bit much, it was funny the first couple times but now it's incredibly obnoxious.

Nairbo fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Apr 13, 2011

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Wattsamatta posted:

The Maria Meneindoquewiuous interview was hilarious. Her boyfriend was awesome. Not only was he answering questions she clearly did not want him to answer, he had an excellent sense of humor. Heh. Kevin rules.

David Arquette was excellent during the interview as well, fueling the fire with one liners and even the serious stuff of asking the boyfriend about him putting his career on hold for Maria.

Was great. I missed the Courtney Cox interview... Hoping I can catch the replay this afternoon.

I really liked that interview too, that Maria broad's boyfriend was awesome and added a lot to the interview.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

FogHelmut posted:

gently caress this piece of poo poo Sirius Android app. I wanted to listen to Courtney Cock come into the studio and sit outside and eat lunch on what is the nicest day of the year so far, but this piece of poo poo wont stream.

Try dealing with the Canadian iPhone Sirius app.

I'm glad that one of the callers poo poo on Greg Fitzsimmons visit, he's annoying and unlistenable

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

scapulataf posted:

Thats the most horrible speculation I've ever heard. Give up Green drink?? Eat FOOD?? Count calories and exercise?

Yeah, then she'll end up looking like poo poo like Richard. Everyone knows how awful he looks and how useless his diet and exercise was.

As ridiculous as it sounds being inspired by a hillbilly on Howard, I did the app calorie counter thing like Richard did after I started gaining a few extra pounds. Worked great so far.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Qaz Kwaz posted:

I don't think you are a real fan of the Stern show.

He was quoting a YouTube comment

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Eli should write all of the Robin and other songs. He can actually sing, though Little Mikey is still a champ.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I liked the small dose Ronnie today, especially when he was intentionally overtalking that listener until Howard hung up on him.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I'm really glad the Sirius Canada subscription doesn't cost more. Especially when the lazy fucks still haven't updated the iPhone app in forever. It hasn't even been updated to add multi tasking support which is inexcusable. It's unfortunate all the third party apps that do support it all lag.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

musclecoder posted:

....and Howard discovers furries.

And thinks LBGT is little bit of everything. I love Wolfie segments

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
The first hour of the show was fantastic. Howard's zoo keeper voice, the bantering about science and the flash backs to Zookeeper Beck all had my laughing.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQYbCh51FlQ&feature=related

I wish Artie could come back even to just laugh all the time. It's infectious for a lack of better word, and makes even a mediocre skit great.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
The "biggest whore in America" promo was funny. "Are you the biggest whore in America, Robin?" had me laughing for a good few minutes. Desperate for a laugh as I may be.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

geera posted:

This is the worst best of the week in a loooong time.

World's Strongest Naked Woman, Date Miss Howard Stern, Octomom, guy from TMZ... where's the laughs? :gonk:

No comedian on the show makes things a bit difficult. Benjy is the closest thing to comedic value on the show right now. I'd even take Jackie back at this point, that chair needs to be goddamn filled.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

hunter x az posted:

Is anyone else completely uninterested in lady gaga? In fact, I DIDN'T listen to the show because she was on it today... It's probably good for the Stern show in terms of exposing a completely new audience to his show, but whatever.

It was pretty lame and she was quite pretensions. She didn't want to talk about drug use because of her "young listeners" who of course wouldn't be listening to Stern to begin with. She sounds like a zombie and I hope she doesn't come back on. Talented sure, but boring as poo poo.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY-qkZ0P2ms&feature=related

Fred makes every bit he's part of better. Especially involving JD.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
JD should host everything ever. That was just ridiculous.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Sal is the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIYKfiFF0yc

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

I'm surprised they didn't take Canadian Thanksgiving off.

Speaking of which, isn't Columbus Day on the 12th for the US? Hello two day week

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

FogHelmut posted:

Today is Columbus Day. Second Monday in October.

Oh. I didn't know it was always the same day as Canadian Thanksgiving.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
It's pretty funny that Robin was the most sane person in the first 20 minutes of the day

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
A full segment about how Ronnie is getting into UFC because of Howard. How obnoxious. Is he capable of giving anyone credit? The dude wasn't even claiming it wasn't because of the show but Howard has to assert that he was the reason this happened.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I wish every episode of the show had a Richard segment.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Spacemonkey57 posted:

What are you, 5'8 and 84 pounds, that's perfect. Not like all those fat women on dancing with the stars.

140 pounds? You must be Precious

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Good God I love Sour Shoes. That short Gary impression was wonderful

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
The Chelsea Handler interview was, as usual, crap.. Her TV show is loving terrible too.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Mike Tahoe posted:

I'd rather listen to Lisa, Joan Rivers, and Kathy Griffin be interviewed in succession than to listen to any more of Chelsea Handler.

You're in luck because the monthly Joan Rivers interview was today!

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
There's no way that Pepsi crap wasn't a sponsored bit, even if the show had no idea [I think they did]. No one I know calls Pepsi "Pepsi Cola" and Howard didn't do his usual anti sugar water rant, only one semi negative comment about it.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
JD needs to be on the show every day.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Fred doing his French accent is the greatest thing ever.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

OG KUSH BLUNTS posted:

Sitcoms are horrible because they're not funny and never have been

Curb Your Enthusiasm is horrible?

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
That rant he [Howard] went off on about Sal this morning was loving stupid. Grasping at straws is one thing for comedy but it just wasn't funny and he was busting Sal's balls for [supposedly] busting on Whitney's balls.

I'm not the world's biggest Sal fan but jesus christ that was aggravating.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Jerome Louis posted:

Man, the Nick and Artie show is so much funnier than the Stern show now. I can't even listen to Stern any more, it just bores me. Artie is so goddamn funny I want to throw up sometimes. His sense of humor has gotten so dark that it's straight up anti-social at times, but Artie being dark is the funniest poo poo ever. I'm just worried that one day Artie will snap and assault Dan after he brings in some pink cupcakes or makes a reference to Bloomies or something.

Is this show still endless baseball talk? The only sport I have any interest in is hockey but it's very rarely on aside from ball busting.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I forgot how great the T-O-P-L-E-S-S prank calls were until today. I need you to come up here and ride the Sybian!

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
That singer on the wrestling show they played was hilariously awful. Jesus Christ that was terrible and funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
There's a "Garage Sale" on the local radio station here in Saskatoon that my uncle listens to. Any time I'm over and hear it, I can't help but keep listening because I expect some rear end like Richard or Sal to call in to gently caress with the guy... it never happens :(. People swear then apologize sometimes but that's about as exciting as it gets.

Even the announcer sounds like Howard's zookeeper impression