Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
The treadmill rape joke still makes me smile. So bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Mr Hands Colon posted:

^^^^
that was hilarious.

I'm surprised they didn't totally start ripping into him over the fact that he has to be given something like 3x more Novocaine when he goes to the dentist.

He is 90% teeth so it kinda makes sense.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Bubba going nuts over the stock price drop is great. It's like he has no idea what's happening.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

lynch_69 posted:

To the guy who keeps recommending the Joe Rogan podcast: I religiously listen to the Fitzsimmons and Adam Carolla podcasts and can't bring myself to listen to Rogan because of his idiotic "we never landed on the moon" drugged out conspiracy theory horseshit. Mind you, I skip Carolla when he starts gets into his political rants. I don't need millionaires living in rich first world countries telling me "how it is".

His wife's podcast is even more off base. "How to raise two kids with no job, several million in the bank, and a nanny."

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
What is THAT?!?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
If you're a breast man, Robin was pretty appealing. I remember seeing her on the E! show when I was a wee teen. :3:

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

AltronHGX posted:

I consider myself a nice, friendly person but for some reason whenever I listen to the show I keep thinking about calling up just to troll the poo poo out of Nick and get Artie to laugh at him. Nick can definitely make me laugh, but I really consider him unlikable as a person :shobon:

I feel mostly the same way! He's got a great wit to him, but has a massive ego and a persecution complex.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I like Alison as well. It does feel kind of radio-y for a podcast.

Too bad he'll never get Howard to go on, I'd love to have him interviewed.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Indeed. At this point, it would be remarkable if they died while he was doing a stretch of shows.

At this point, it would be remarkable if they did a stretch of shows.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
What was the argument with Beth?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Moen is a common brand, but it's still a good brand. Kohler is another common bathroom brand, but it's still top quality goods.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

That said, he's bragging about being able to buy stuff nearly everybody has. It's like being proud to own a brand new Ford Focus.

I plan on buying a Ford Focus, and I'll be proud if I want to :crossarms:

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

AxeManiac posted:

Food is probably his biggest addiction, the drugs just slowed him down. Food addiction is a horrible thing, you have to eat, you can stop using heroin cold turkey, and for addicts having a little...

Not just food, but candy, cookies, sweets, and really really fatty foods. I overeat like crazy and am a fat guy, but nowhere near 300 or more.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
He standard treatment for bladder cancer is to remove the bladder. Bladder cancer spreads rapidly and can produce lots of tumors throughout the body. She'll have to wear a colostomy bag the rest of her life.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

prefect posted:

The standard explanation I've seen is "people are buying more cars". If people don't buy new cars, they don't get Sirius/XM radios. Nobody buys the standalone ones.

I really should have had some balls and bought the stock when it was a nickel. A nickel, dammit! :argh:

This is why I'm a lousy investor. I was so happy to see it tank, too.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I like O&A but I kinda feel the same. It's like when Leno left television. The viewers didn't go anywhere, less people watched TV.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I'm torn between wanting more details and wanting to buy the book.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Didn't he lose a ton of weight and get a tummy tuck?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

prefect posted:

tv news people will never, ever stop falling for that kind of thing, will they?

At least she recovered after the reveal. It's even better when they don't.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Manson's songs made that show. It was just one gimmick, but oh my god were they good.

Hey There Dumb Bubba - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5BBLnVh0ys
Half Dozen Big Black Guys - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noyZUnVv_rs
White Trash Baby - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khexdWlFCc8
Loved the Way You Died - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvveyMxIhac

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

AxeManiac posted:

That was a down right crime, I'm upset nothing came out of it.

I read the Wikipedia page and it said he was in prison for abduction of a child... what was that all about?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Why Bubba was great... The parody songs: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5BBLnVh0ys

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I saw, like, 70 new posts and thought Artie died. :(

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Thank you. Thank you for this. I thought about making it my desktop background but realized how depressing that is.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
This thread had 140 posts since last I checked and was at the top of my control panel, so I checked it to see if Artie had died.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

haljordan posted:

Artie might be one of those people who are so unhealthy they somehow outlive most healthy people.

Kind of like that relative that reeks of cigars but dies at 89 instead of 66 like the rest of your family.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

beep by grandpa posted:

These posts are starting to get annoying as it's getting posted almost exactly word for word like twice a month now. People like to have conversations with each other, not just post that people died okay!

I'll be back next time I think Artie's dead :smugbert:

Honestly, with nobody making compilations anymore, and Howard being the new Howard, every post in this thread is a repost

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
came here to question the quotation

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
This thread will never not have content. Nothing interesting has come out of the show in at least a few years, but it's always on the top of my bookmarked list.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Baba booey

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Howard may be writing a tell-all book. From Reddit:
https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/07/howard-stern-release-rumored-tell-all-book/

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Former Human posted:

I know Richard is a hillbilly but how much of a hillbilly do you have to be to look at yourself like that and go "yeah that's fine"?

Aside from the stains, those aren’t bad teeth.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
No Aliases?

BABY GORILLA

AxeManiac posted:

The war on drugs is insane, he needs medical help, not prison. Drug addicts don't get better in prison.

I actually know quite a few that did clean up in prison. Hitting rock bottom really did help them.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Former Human posted:

That's dumb. Jackie already had an album called Come Again.

That's just sad :(

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Bonzo posted:

In Wendy Williams news, her husband's mistress gave birth on Monday. oops.

That makes this even funnier.

Don't make me feel bad for Wendy Williams.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
No way that's not fake. That looks like a lecture hall, not a conference room. S/XM can't get anything that nice.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
God, that makes me sad. RIP you evil midget.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Least he's not into feet. That's weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Former Human posted:

Artie cracking up is all fun and games until he laughs at someone like High Pitch Mike for being gay.

Keep it classy, Artie.

Gay as a punchline isn't funny, but Mike denying he was gay when he was so-not-closeted was hilarious.