Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tripcode Mel
Nov 23, 2008

Melons with a vengeance.
Melvengeance.
I made a deal with my roommate to play Fire Emblem 5, if he sits down and plays Super Robot Wars J. I kind of got the short end of the stick on that deal, but he's having an absolute blast.

Last I checked in he was at stage 20 and he told me, "Boss Borot is my best unit." :hellyeah: Every now and then I can hear him shout "MAZIN POWERRRRR!" from the other room.

EDIT: "Just imagine all the anime you're going to have to watch after this." "I don't want to imagine. I just want to DO IT." At the very least we'll be watching Nadesico, Zeorymer, and Mazinkaiser (again). Maybe even Dancougar.

Tripcode Mel fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Jan 11, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tripcode Mel
Nov 23, 2008

Melons with a vengeance.
Melvengeance.

ConanThe3rd posted:

So is he new to giant robot anime or?

If it wasn't on Toonami, he hasn't watched it. "Pretty much.. G Gundam and Big O, right?" "Yeah, and Gundam Wing, and a little Zoids.. but I don't count Zoids because it sucked."

EDIT: "Boss Borot is the best unit in the game. He's a tank, he's a healer, he can self-destruct and costs nothing to repair. There is NO downside to using him. I wish Fire Emblem had a guy like this."

Tripcode Mel fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jan 12, 2012

• Locked thread