Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mecha
Dec 20, 2003

「チェンジ ゲッタ-1! スイッチ オン!」
It seems Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu has stealthily slipped on to Hulu. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mecha
Dec 20, 2003

「チェンジ ゲッタ-1! スイッチ オン!」

Captain Invictus posted:

If Ikaruga were a robot, that's what it would be.
I think you mean, "if David Bowie decided to cosplay Big-O, that's what it would be". :v:

(hooray gothicmade is still coming out)

Mecha
Dec 20, 2003

「チェンジ ゲッタ-1! スイッチ オン!」
I was going to ask if there were really was such a thing as a transforming Ikaruga kit, my dreams have been dashed. :(

tsob posted:

I'm interested to see what it's like more because of Nagano's reputation for egotism and what have you more than anything else since I'm not familiar with any of his work beyond the first issue or two of Five Star Stories.

He's mostly been in the background doing lots of mech/chara designs(including the pimpest design in Zeta Gundam). I always wondered how much input beyond designs he had on L-Gaim though, since that was kind of an FSS-lite.

He also did illustrations for the Schell Bullet novel, which until now I didn't realize was written by Ikuhara.

• Locked thread