Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweeptheleg
Nov 26, 2007
I love Adam Carolla aswell.

No man alive can produce an apt metaphor as fast as AC.

I dont think hes racist/biggotted but I get why people would. I it extremely refreshing to hear someone talk and not get the idea they are just saying things their audience wants to hear. He is genuine. He has insight. And yes he can be an rear end in a top hat, and functioned much better on real radio.

Also this hardcore anti-racism is borderline racist IMO

How can you fix the inequality between black/white without thinking about the differences in culture and the interactions that caused the inequity to start?

If you start your process with the prerequisite that no negative conclusions can be come to about the minority then you are being racist! On top of that you have ruled out objective thinking.

Things are loving complicated, and its more complicated when everything you can say about the subject could easily be taken out of context. Having stupid racist watchdogs that got off blowing things out of proportion doesn't help the cause either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU