Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

ApexAftermath posted:

So how was Steele? He's been a lot less insufferable since his apparent falling out with the GOP so I was curious how he would be here.

I thought he came off well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It says a lot when you've seen countless politicians on TV in recent weeks and the most reasonable of them all is a dude who shows off his dick on Twitter.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Dan Savage needs his own HBO show.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Steinuh posted:

I couldn't get over the lady howling with laughter.

Seriously what the gently caress. That was ridiculous.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They should've just had whoever wrote Colicchio's notes on there instead of Colicchio. At least then it would've come out without endless stuttering and at a pace slow enough for human understanding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Former Human posted:

Holy poo poo, Charles Blow not understanding what SJWs are and refusing to let it go. Shut up, Charles.

"THE PEOPLE IN THE COURTS THOSE ARE THE REAL WARRIORS!"

I was loving dying. What a dumbass.