Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Former Human posted:

At least those people are probably reading well-written articles by actual journalists and not circle jerking over likes on instagram.

Hhahahahaha, no.

Yellow journalism, pulp fiction books, penny dreadfuls, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mr Interweb posted:

Bill's really worrying me as of late. He's advocated for privatizing SS on overtime. :smith:

Bill Maher is a Republican who likes sex and weed.

If the GOP changed overnight to drop the morality/religion stuff and went all in on legalizing marijuana, Bill would become the biggest GOP supporter you've ever seen.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

him talking about getting turned off when the girl who wants to gently caress him says she's on the pill is one of the funniest things i;ve heard. for normal men the reaction is the opposite lol

Yea no loving kidding lmao

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Super Deuce posted:

Okay, I get that some of the people in this thread like the nonsense hyperbole hatred of this show, but gently caress man. You know this is nonsense.

:laffo:

He's a Republican who likes sex and weed. Name for me one progressive cause that he truly champions, and "let's bomb all the Muslims" sure as poo poo is not a progressive cause.

Super Deuce posted:

What part of what Bari Weiss said in this episode is so terrible for some of you? Nothing was particularly outrageous.

loving yikes, dude.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Super Deuce posted:

As far as I"m concerned, Islamophobia is a nonsense term, because phobia means it's irrational. It's not irrational to be fearful of all religions, as (practically) all religion is terrible and support rape, murder, etc.

loving :laffo:

Go back to r/atheism

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Super Deuce posted:

But Franken isn’t a “sex pest”.

:chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Craptacular! posted:

He has the delegates to take the party’s nomination

He does not

He is the current leader in delegates but he never hit the threshold to secure the nomination