Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ungoal
Mar 13, 2014

by XyloJW
The new rule segment about the movie Noah (2014) was pretty funny. It's amazing how people still loose their minds about perceived historical/fictional inaccuracy in Hollywood films.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungoal
Mar 13, 2014

by XyloJW

ApexAftermath posted:

Considering what I've heard about how the film ends I think Bill would actually have a good laugh and probably wouldn't have done that segment if he had known. It's going to rile the gently caress out of Christians.

Well please, do tell! :allears: In spoilers, of course. :D

Ungoal
Mar 13, 2014

by XyloJW
Baby boomers without a doubt had it the best while growing up. From what I've seen Bill mostly mocks Gen Y's obsession with reality TV and social media, not their living conditions or access to education, etc.

Ungoal
Mar 13, 2014

by XyloJW
The thing I hate most about boomers (not all, I know) is their willful ignorance towards understanding things in contemporary society such as the internet, networking, smartphones, entertainment etc. If I was a boomer I'd be loving stoked about all these things. Imagine growing up in the 60's & 70's, that had to loving suck.

Ungoal
Mar 13, 2014

by XyloJW

sleepingbuddha posted:

Yeah, how boring cheap drugs and free love must have been. I love my tech, but that doesn't mean people didn't know how to enjoy themselves in the past.

If you can't get cheap drugs and free "love" as you put it in the digital age of 2014 then you're a recluse of epic proportions. Sorry, hippie drum circles & Walter Cronkite on every station back then doesn't sound appealing to me at all.

Ungoal
Mar 13, 2014

by XyloJW
Anyone else looking forward to Maher's commentary/new rules on Fred Phelps' death tomorrow? It's going to be glorious.

Ungoal
Mar 13, 2014

by XyloJW

ApexAftermath posted:

Holy poo poo that is an understatement. I want to punch the poo poo out of Bill Maher right now watching this. What a loving dickhead.

I can't watch this till tomorrow night. Summary on what just happened?

Ungoal
Mar 13, 2014

by XyloJW

nine-gear crow posted:

Who the gently caress is booking this show? Who in their right mind thinks its a good idea to have on the guy who lost his job at a Christian fundamentalist clown college for being an adulterous creep and is facing a possible indictment on campaign finance fraud?

Is Bill trying to consciously rack up a Guinness World Record for "Largest Number of People Currently In Prison To Appear On a TV Show Before Being Convicted"?

Hell, why not go for the "Irrelevant Outside the Right Wing Internet Sphere" trifecta and have Ben Shapiro on the panel too. At least then there'd be the possibility of Bill throwing a chair in disgust, Bobby Knight-style.

Dinesh D'Souza being on the next show should be interesting given his history with Bill Maher. Calm down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungoal
Mar 13, 2014

by XyloJW

zVxTeflon posted:

Calling someone a milf vs killing/beating/kidnapping/mutilating women, what an excellent place to take a stand on this issue.

People who vehemently defend/apologize for Islam are typically pathological equivocators. Its pathetic.

Also, Sarah Palin is a oval office, folks. This isn't debatable.