Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LuisX
Aug 4, 2004
Sword Chuck, yo!
I was very confused when the 4th panelist came in. The two ladies in the show had a very similar haircut and shirt, like they were the Double Dragons of politics.

Edit: ¡VIVA ABORTION!

LuisX fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Apr 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuisX
Aug 4, 2004
Sword Chuck, yo!

pkd88 posted:

That was not a good episode. The conservative on the left was so loving annoying. You can oppose a republican candidate because you don't like his "catch phrases," but you don't have to bring up any comparison to the president or anyone at all.

This is why Republicans are so dishonest, when you defend Herman Caine from one person's opinion by attacking the president, you are not pushing anything for the country, you are being stupid.

This is a TV show, Bill could just tell the dude to stfu or leave. That would have been funny to see. (now I am just dreaming)

I probably make no sense at all :)

I don't watch a lot of news anymore, I can't take it but what was the deal with the eyebrow? Was he trying to hide his thinning brows?

The opening religious guy was nice and had a good sense of humor.

Bill's honesty about libertarianism was very interesting. I guess he is not one...

You are right. They need conservatives, not Republicans. Republicans are not people to have any sort of conversation with. Penn would be considered a conservative.

Bill has been calling himself a liberal for quite a while now though.

I would not call Penn a conservative. I do not know of any other conservative that will be totally ok with LBGT marriages, legalized drugs and hookers.

LuisX
Aug 4, 2004
Sword Chuck, yo!

punk rebel ecks posted:

Maher did have a point with STEM being far more important to society than other degrees. Its STEAM that fuels both technology and the economy in this new digital world.

With the exception of Nursing and possibly Computer Science, all degrees are pretty much bullshit.

I agree with this. I am a bit perplexed that you are the only who voiced this point in this forum so far though. Maybe it is analogous to the representation of the 35k STEM graduates versus the 80k art graduates?