Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rich thick and creamy
May 23, 2005

To whip it, Whip it good
Pillbug

Zogo posted:

It's easy to find faults with any US president but it seems like the people coming on this show always take issue with something really innocuous thing Obama did. Doug Heye yesterday as the latest example.

Indeed. I kinda got the impression Heye was more outraged that Obama spilled the beans about torture than he was that people were tortured. I mean, if he was outraged about the actual torture of detainees/suspects one would think he would at least mention it before castigating the president for his tone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rich thick and creamy
May 23, 2005

To whip it, Whip it good
Pillbug
Did anyone else get the impression that Maher didn't let *anyone* get a word in edgewise? He just kept jumping in and not even let his guests finish a thought. He might need to lay off whatever he snorted before going on last night.

rich thick and creamy
May 23, 2005

To whip it, Whip it good
Pillbug

huge pile of hamburger posted:

Duncan Hunter is a literal moron

He is a literal moron, a figurative moron and every shade of moron in between.

rich thick and creamy
May 23, 2005

To whip it, Whip it good
Pillbug

nine-gear crow posted:

I was gonna post this myself. I haven't watched Maher in--I honestly can't remember it's been that long--but this is just the perfect nexus of amusing, annoying, and confusing for me. I love it when stupid assholes take a swing at other equally stupid assholes.

I can't imagine someone willing to clamber up onto a billboard to only do *that*.

rich thick and creamy
May 23, 2005

To whip it, Whip it good
Pillbug

Former Human posted:

Oh good, another episode with the "criticizing Netanyahu/Israel = antisemitism" argument.

It's amazing that we can have a gunman shoot up a synagogue and at the end of the week they're no longer talking about it. Yet they are more than willing to flog the dead horse of Omar's "All About the Benjamins" crack as being the real drive of anti-semitism in the country. As if the rear end in a top hat wouldn't have leveled his sights at Omar given the chance.

rich thick and creamy
May 23, 2005

To whip it, Whip it good
Pillbug
Wow, an anti-vaxxer AND Dennis Prager? Getting my hate boner on here.

rich thick and creamy
May 23, 2005

To whip it, Whip it good
Pillbug

Zogo posted:

Anyone watching that show regularly may be masochistic.

Fixed.

rich thick and creamy
May 23, 2005

To whip it, Whip it good
Pillbug
So between now and Election Day we get to have 10-15 minutes devoted to WHAT IF HE DOESN'T LEAVE!?!?!? Until a guest nuts up and tells Bill that no answer would satisfy him and please loving drop it already.

rich thick and creamy
May 23, 2005

To whip it, Whip it good
Pillbug
I watched Pizza Man the other night. Do you remember the "Two Dollars!" kid from Better Off Dead? Well take that running gag and extend it into a feature length movie. You'll be vary close to what this movie offers world culture. But in the end you get to see Maher blow up the bad guy.

It's Trump

rich thick and creamy
May 23, 2005

To whip it, Whip it good
Pillbug
Holy gently caress, Jenna Ellis is proof that when God made Kellyanne Conway he did not break the mold. Are these PR shitheads grown in a vat of pink slime somewhere?

rich thick and creamy
May 23, 2005

To whip it, Whip it good
Pillbug
"Yes Katrina, this show will be a discussion about all the problems facing the Nation. Issue 1: Who let you be in charge? Oh, I'm also talking about the magazine and not the country."

jfc...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rich thick and creamy
May 23, 2005

To whip it, Whip it good
Pillbug
Physics needs to explain how Kellyanne Conway hasn't collapsed into a black hole of bullshit.