Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.
Why does almost every streamer on twitch have a DX Racer chair? They do look tall and comfy, but are they comfy enough to warrant the off-the-charts ugliness? And do they only look tall because all the twitch streamers are children and I'm watching children?

I bought a used Aeron a few years ago because I thought that the mesh would prevent me from sweating through my shorts like I was with my previous huge leather chair. I definitely stay cooler in the Aeron, but I also moved almost immediately after buying it and I think it had more to do with being in a larger room.

I've also never considered my Aeron to be comfortable. I get lingering stiffness in my lowest back where my vestigial tail would be if I sit in it too long. I am definitely more comfortable in it when my feet are flat on the ground, but I have to lower the chair almost to the bottom for that, and then my desk always seems just a bit too tall.

Lately I been wondering what it would be like if I had a giant cushiony chair decked out in embarrassing colors. Pretty sweaty I bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU