Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Put the original casters back on :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

All you god drat scrubs with your gaming chairs, pfffft

Me, I’m on a level you can only dream of

No, it’s not a bed, it’s a grav-couch, okay?

Anyhow I just woke up from an ultimate gaming power nap, gonna need some gamer fuel to get this body pumpin

That better, now I’m all amped up and can lay down

https://kotaku.com/this-is-an-excellent-gaming-bed-1842020532

Looking forward to gamer coffins, pretty sure that’s the end-game here.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

LLSix posted:

Second shot has the tablet floating in air, supported by nothing. It really is a grav-couch!

If you can’t levitate objects with your mind, you probably just need more gamer fuel.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Budgie posted:

You post the first 2 pics, but not the third with the prominently displayed tube of... lube?

https://twitter.com/theGunrun/status/1234153103408029696/photo/3

Yeah yeah, gamer lube, to help you game better

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

OSU_Matthew posted:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything that screams hospice more than that. All it needs is an IV line...

Providing a constant stream of Mountain Dew Code Red, yes.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I made a walking desk out of my treadmill, got try try it out this morning. Need a laptop stand, had to elevate it with a really fancy cardboard box, but other than that, it seemed pretty ideal and I put in a full hour/2 miles without even realizing it. I think once I have a stand I’ll be able to adjust the laptop to be just the right position.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

My $100 chair from Costco has served me exceptionally well. Like a year in it started squeaking when I reclined, a quick dab of lube fixed that. No complaints, would pinch pennies again.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Surprisingly, it’s actually not the worst chair ergo wise. But I’m 5’9” @170, and I can sit a lot of different ways on it. I think the standard 300 pound goon frame might have issues, obviously.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I'm in hour four of zoom/meet events today and slid into bottom left JUST before seeing that pic, thanks for nothing.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I have a 2003 iBook I’d like to match a chair to. Anyone have any suggestions?

e: I’m a serious gamer, if that helps

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

What does the verification for that look like? I may or may not be eligible depending on how exacting they are. Like, does a .gov email address suffice, or…?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I got tricked into being an office-dweller this week, so I’ve just been grabbing whichever cube I like, and I stumbled across this Steelcase:

I kinda like the headrest, and the rest of it seems to work fairly well for me as well. Anyone know which one this is?