Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jasper Tin Neck
Nov 14, 2008

"Scientifically proven, rich and creamy."

I'm a big fan of the Salli saddle chair, despite the godawful video ads the company has made.

Not needing a backrest makes it also much less bulky than a normal office chair, which is a big benefit for me because my room is the size of a shoebox. The downside is that you'll need a desk that's about 20cm taller than usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jasper Tin Neck
Nov 14, 2008

"Scientifically proven, rich and creamy."

poronty posted:

It does look interesting - does it really love your junk as much as they claim?
Dunno, I've never sat in the non-split version, so I can't say how much that would bust your balls. I've had one for a couple of years and I can't see myself sitting on anything else.