Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Volguus
Mar 3, 2009

Hamelekim posted:

So I have to win the lottery basically.

Just work hard and you can make it. Basically these systems come at a price-point that if you need to ask how much they cost, you can't afford them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volguus
Mar 3, 2009

George H.W. oval office posted:

My place has vinyl or laminate hardwood floors. I have an office chair on a mat right now to protect it but I don't like it. Would it be better to get a rug to cover the space or just get some rubber or other type of casters for the chair? I'm thinking the rubber would be much gentler on the flooring than the standard plastic ones it has right now but I'm not sure.

My vote is for the new rubber casters.

Volguus
Mar 3, 2009
I personally really like Ikea's Markus. But, I just also got a standing desk. Which was expensive. But so drat worth it. I cannot comment if a Herman Miller is better than a Markus+standing desk though, but my rear end couldn't take a chair anymore.

Volguus
Mar 3, 2009
I just realized that at work (started 6 months ago, we're back in the office :( ) I have an Aeron chair. It's good, I must admit. More comfortable than my ikea markus from home. Now I gotta find myself one as well.